MoonBeryl Challenged!

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

PslyderFTA
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Location: Shangren MotorCorp Main Headquarters, 12 miles southwest of Rhy'Din

MoonBeryl Challenged!

Post by PslyderFTA »

Well, ladies'n gents, this jus' came fer me. Read'em'n do whaht'cha will.

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 22:02:32 -0500
Yo, Pslydude.
No offense, but ya got the last Opal I need. I'm challengin' ya.

Ria Wells-Graziano

Ah'm guessin' this's gon' take place Wednesday, around 10ish, barrin' acts'a diety or th' challenge not bein' valid. Ah'm pretty sure it's valid.
A Learning Experience. Typical three-word preamble to a closed-casket funeral service.
DUEL Kheldar
Asst. Coordinator
Asst. Coordinator

Post by DUEL Kheldar »

This challenge appears to be valid and may proceed
PslyderFTA
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Location: Shangren MotorCorp Main Headquarters, 12 miles southwest of Rhy'Din

Post by PslyderFTA »

We had t' reschedule fer Friday, 'bout th' same time. Jus' t' let y'all know.
A Learning Experience. Typical three-word preamble to a closed-casket funeral service.
DUEL Shard
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Shard »

Seeing as how I got called in on this one.... Ria becomes the first woman to hold ALL of the opals.

Match One

DUEL Shard (10:15:13 PM): Round One. Ouch. Just... Ouch... (Snk/chop, 1-0 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:16:36 PM): Round Two. Psly just ain't having luck yet, is he? Telekinisis yourself a distraction, man! (Spk/ sweep, 2-0 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:18:47 PM): Round Three. Can we say, REBOUND! (jab/jk, 2-1 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:20:38 PM): Round Four. Psly guessed. He guessed wrong. (f ab/sweep, 3-1 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:21:55 PM): Round Five. Right ovah his head! (f du/jab, 3-2 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:23:43 PM): Round Six. Ria guessed. Ria guessed right. (sweep/f lb, 4-2 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:26:26 PM): Round Seven. One goes thisaway, that one goes thataway. No points. (f do/f do, 4+-2 +Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:28:29 PM): Round Eight. Psly goes to make her fly, and she just makes his head spin. (Flip/Snk, 5-2 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:28:51 PM): Match One Final: Ria Graziano def. PslyderFrToAl, 5-2 in 8

Match Two

DUEL Shard (10:32:52 PM): Round One. They start out by smacking the piss outta each other. (jab/jab, 1 All)
DUEL Shard (10:34:15 PM): Round Two. She slaps him down. (jk/ f ab, 2-1 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:37:10 PM): Round Three. She gets the crap outta his way, all fancy-like. (uc/ f do, 3-1 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:38:44 PM): Round Four. They pose for the crowd. (f lb/ f ab, still 3+-1+ Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:41:10 PM): Round Five. Again, with the defending, and the not fighting. (f leap/du, 3-2, Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:44:56 PM): Round Six. She goes for the arms, but he's already got her legs. (sweep/flip, 3 all)
DUEL Shard (10:46:22 PM): Round Seven. She just wasn't there. (jab/ f du, 4-3 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:48:25 PM): Round Eight. They sail past each other. (jk/jk, still 4-3 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:50:44 PM): Round Nine. They pose again. (f lb/ f ab, 4+-3+ Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:52:15 PM): Round Ten. They take each other's faces off. But this challenge is over, folks. (jab/jab, 5-4 Ria)
DUEL Shard (10:52:32 PM): Final: Ria Graziano def. PsylderFrToAl, 5-4 in 10.
Take away the phantom, and one sees nothing - one admits that himself. Yet, take away seeing, and one sees a phantom - one forgets that.
--- Soren Kierkegarrd
Ria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Ria Graziano »

"Seeing as how I got called in on this one.... Ria becomes the first woman to hold ALL of the opals."

Actually, I'm the first woman ta hold every title in tha Outback, which ain't just tha Opals, but Diamond too.

Ria Graziano

::Ria walked away from the board, grinning, the gem snug in the hand in her pocket::
MurOllavan
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Triple Crown of Beatdown

Post by MurOllavan »

Congrats.

~Mur
((or Sean, as the thread may be))

Return to “The Outback”