How do I duel?

RoH Admin
Adventurer
Adventurer

How do I duel?

Post by RoH Admin »

How do I duel?

The first step is finding someone in the room with you willing to duel. If you need help with this just ask the person with DUEL in front of their name. They are what we call the "Caller" and are your hosts and the person you can ask if you have any questions.

Second is sending your move to the Caller via instant message (IM). Do not send your move to the room and do not role-play out your action for your move in the room yet.

Third is waiting until the Caller has sent the results of the round to the room so that you will know what your opponent has done for that round also.

Fourth is now you role-play out the results of the round in the chat room.

You are welcomed and encouraged to role-play the waiting and watching looking for openings in your opponents defenses or circling them etc. while you are waiting for the Caller to put your duel results into the room as sometimes it can take a bit between rounds if the Caller is calling several duels at one time.

We encourage you to role-play as much as possible while you are with us in the room and a lot of fun can be had bantering with your opponent in between the round results being put into the room by the Callers.

Return to “DoM FAQ”