Public Ad for Moonshine Sales.

The Adventures of RDI Bartender and DoS/DoF Caller, Tera Destre La Fontaine.

Moderators: Tera Destre, Gavilean

Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Public Ad for Moonshine Sales.

Post by Tera Destre »

Wanna get drunk? Wanna get real drunk? Wanna get that way fast?

Like it smooth? Like it real smooth? Like it when it just eases down your throat in a smooth caress?

Well I got just the thing for you! I make it myself and I don’t charge much for it either. For 1 silver a jar you too can have the drunken night of your life. Or get that woman or man you’ve had your eye on drunk enough that they will be seeing you in a whole new way!

Moonshine by the jar is what I’m selling and all you gotta do is just leave your order right here and I’ll see that you get as many jars as you want just as quick as I can make it.

Don’t you even be thinking about asking me for my recipe though cause I ain’t gonna give it out. It has been passed down in my family for generations now and is tried and true. I guarantee you are gonna like it and it will do the trick for ya!!
Wulfson
Adventurer
Adventurer
Altercationist

Post by Wulfson »

Two questions.
1. How flammable is it?
2. How much is in a jar?

Will Wulfson
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tera Destre »

2) Quart Jar.

1) Accidentally darn nearly blew up that there Black Wizard, Veighn, that hangs out in the Red Dragon Inn when he took a little sip. Gav claims I need to put a warning label on it. I say it ain't necessary cause people outta know that good shine is pure grain alcohol and it will burn good if you do happen to be caught out somewhere and need to light a fire.

Return to “It's A Bartender's Life For Me”