Schedule listing callers?

A place for the players and staff to communicate, share ideas, report bugs, make suggestions, and build our community.

Moderator: Staff

Gwen Minx
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Schedule listing callers?

Post by Gwen Minx »

Was wondering if there was somewhere for a non-caller to look and see who is supposed to be covering a particular dueling shift?

Thanks,
me
Amaltea
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Amaltea »

There used to be, but it has always been a problem to keep up with who works when.
DUEL Rand
RoH Official
RoH Official

Here's an attempt

Post by DUEL Rand »

There is a events schedule (http://www.ringsofhonor.org/community/schedule.php) and the "Live Events" feed on the right show the times and locations, but not the caller. Perhaps that could be added?

Barring that, this is an alpha project and subject to change/failure/strageness without notice: Dueling Sports Calendar
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

The "Live Events" module on the homepage is linked to a scheduling tool that Coordinators use. It is (or should be) the most up-to-date listing of who, when, and where. Please report any inaccuracies to the appropriate Coordinator.

This database needs to be extended to the aforementioned Community Schedule page and the site calendar. It is one of many TODOs.
"The stupidest creative act is still a creative act, and that the real gap isn't between the mediocre and great work. The real gap is between getting started and doing nothing. If you've created something, even if it's stupid, you've put yourself in a position to do more." - Clay Shirky
Gwen Minx
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Gwen Minx »

Yeah, it wasn't the schedule for the hours I was looking for, I was looking for who was supposed to be in the rooms. I realize it's all volunteer and stuff but more often than not there's no one around during the first hour the schedule says a venue is open.
Amaltea
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Amaltea »

Gwen Minx wrote:I realize it's all volunteer and stuff but more often than not there's no one around during the first hour the schedule says a venue is open.
Please let the Coordinator know, it could be a mistake on the schedule.

Return to “Community Townhall”