Out-of-Character topics

Located in the Old Temple District of Rhydin City.

Moderator: Xenograg

Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Out-of-Character topics

Post by Xenograg »

With her player's permission, I had the Shakira storyline threads moved from The Streets to Dojo Darelir. I have not yet spoken with Jenia's player to get similar permission.

With her player's permission, I had several threads and posts of Teleperien's moved and combined into a single thread here, Teleperien of Eldicor.

With her player's permission, I had Mystic's thread, Silence, moved here.
Last edited by Xenograg on Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The stupidest creative act is still a creative act, and that the real gap isn't between the mediocre and great work. The real gap is between getting started and doing nothing. If you've created something, even if it's stupid, you've put yourself in a position to do more." - Clay Shirky
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

I am never above a shameless plug of my web site, but I do so here for those readers who are new.

The Library of Xenograg the Sorcerer exists primarily to provide information about my character. One section, His Own Words, is written as in-character monologues so your character does not have to start as a complete stranger with Xenograg. Just let me know that one or more of these "conversations" (Usually just On Himself) already took place.
"The stupidest creative act is still a creative act, and that the real gap isn't between the mediocre and great work. The real gap is between getting started and doing nothing. If you've created something, even if it's stupid, you've put yourself in a position to do more." - Clay Shirky
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

Due to the usual time constraints upon myself and other players, I have begun to post asynchronously in all four of my storylines. The actual chronology is:

1) Rescue of Teleperien.
2) Rescue of Telemachus.
3) Teleperien's thanksgiving banquet (coming soon).
4) The Rellugai's battle in the north.
5) Pursuit of Mystic (coming soon).
6) [SECRET] (Update: creation of Xenodar, now public). :D
Last edited by Xenograg on Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mystic
Adventurer
Adventurer

Leave of Absence

Post by Mystic »

Hello everyone,

The SL currently running in the Silence thread will be past-tense by Sunday. However, due to time constraints the actual thread will not be concluded for an indeterminate amount of time. I have become increasingly busy over the next few days and I do not know when I will be available. I still plan on attending the Talon of Redwin but that is dependant on my work load. If you need to contact me my e-mail address is mystic@isauras.com.

~A~
~Mystic Suleir~
Ward of Xenograg
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

Yeay, someone used the OOC thread. ;)

Seriously, thanks for the update, Mystic. Asynchronous timelines between chat rooms and boards are a necessary evil.

I hope you can attend the Talon tourney.

Take care, everyone.
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

Xenograg is planning an important gathering and announcement. Besides friends, invitations are to be sent to all known individuals holding sovereign rights within Rhydin: kings, independent lords, et. al. This can include sovereigns of non-Rhydin realms.

So if:

(1) you role-play such a sovereign,
(2) Xenograg is aware of said sovereignty, and
(3) want your character to attend and be mentioned in my post

Please send me a Private Message with the pertinent details. The following potentates are already on the invite list:

Teleperien, Queen of Eldicor
Telemachus, Heir of Nitesong
Baphelocutis, formerly of Dracoern
Kyle Douglas, Lord Protector of Tara
Casyria Dar, Duchess of Estyia Beraid
Lomion, King of New Mountainside
Arithon, Comte de Loselle
Last edited by Xenograg on Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

New AIM screenname

Post by Xenograg »

Effective today, my AIM screenname becomes [Xenograg Bey]. I have closed the AOL account that had all my old screennames.
Last edited by Xenograg on Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Updates to Library of Xenograg the Sorcerer

Post by Xenograg »

I have finally written entries for Alais and Teleperien in "Xenograg's Own Words".

In Xenograg's Own Words / Library of Xenograg the Sorcerer

The Library of Xenograg the Sorcerer exists primarily to provide information about my character. One section, His Own Words, is written as in-character monologues so your character does not have to start as a complete stranger with Xenograg. Just let me know that one or more of these "conversations" (Usually just On Himself) have already taken place.
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

I have updated Xenograg On Himself to reflect the recent changes in Xenograg's life.

The Library of Xenograg the Sorcerer web site exists primarily to provide information about my character. One section, His Own Words, is written as in-character monologues so your character does not have to start as a complete stranger with Xenograg. Just let me know that one or more of these "conversations" (usually just Xenograg On Himself) have already taken place.
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

I recently found a book excerpt that is applicable to Rhydin in general and Xenograg's place there. I finally published it on my website.

Enjoy.

Breeding Ground of Honor - Library of Xenograg the Sorcerer
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

This professional golf coach's technique is just what I strive to impart as Xenograg to his students.

Teaching Golf Pros What They Already Know - NYTimes.com
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

I finished transcribing a live chat log and wanted to plug it. Xenograg summons Wyheree to assist him with a secret rescue mission.

Rescuing Grimblade - Dojo Darelir
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

I only plug my book excerpts when they are (IMO) useful to all players' writing. This is the only recent post that qualifies:

Nobles Had Little To Do With Their Children - Dojo Darelir
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

I came across a blogpost on the Austin Bujinkan Tanemaki Dojo website on the "Care And Feeding Of Swords." Worth reading by all writers, but especially for those roleplaying in the Duel of Swords.

Care And Feeding Of Swords - Dojo Darelir

Return to “Dojo Darelir”