Sublimination - Visit from an old.. friend.

Stories of the those from House Dragoon Talanador, the Company of the Dragon and the Tavern itself.

Moderator: G

G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Sublimination - Visit from an old.. friend.

Post by G »

One fine day while sitting at his desk, blissfully oblivious to most of the strange happenings in Rhydin of late. For example, he hadn't even noticed all the strange blue haired women going around claiming they were Harris' daughter. Probably due in part that he wasn't really participating in the hustle and bustling action of the Arena, of late. One tends to miss out on these details when not being particularly social.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

*KnockKnockKnock*

G stands up to get the door because, well it was almost lunchtime and he was going to be going to get something to eat soon, and perhaps it was Merci coming to visit. They could have a nice lunch down by the river.

The door bursts open.

"I'm his Wife! Of course I don't need an appointment!" Came a sweet, shrill voice, completely recognizable and one who, many years ago, he would have been happy to hear.

He blinked his surprise. "Prin?"

"I tried to stop her, sir, but she got past me." Came Mai's response.

Prin smiled widely, running forward with her arms wide and skirt flowing to give him a great, big hug and one of those wonderful, deep, sexy kisses that he remembered. "Oh, G! She couldn't keep me away from you. I missed you!"

G silently pulled back, stared at Prin for a moment.

As she looked deeply into his eyes, then he reached to his hip where he pulled out his flintlock and took a step back, then he rose the weapon to place the barrel against her forehead before pulling the trigger.

As she laid there, blood pooling on the floor with what was left of a shocked expression, G blew on the barrel and looked down with eyes that held neither sympathy nor regret.

"You missed me. It's a shame your aim wasn't as good as mine."

"Be a sport and have this mess cleaned up, would you, Mai? Appreciate it. I'm going to lunch."

Return to “Golden Ivy Tavern”