Shout out!

Kitten, I think what I'm saying, is that sometimes, stuff happens, someone has to deal with it, and who ya gonna call?

Moderators: G, Goldglo, Andrea Anderson, Lem DeAngelo

Fourth
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Shout out!

Post by Fourth »

Alright, people. This one's for Jesse. I think a lot of us feel this way.

Granted, DoM isn't my thing. But man, the event tonight, the encounter? That was a blast. We had people working together, characters who don't get along helping each other out, a thrilling end, fun play. There was everything there, really. I know I had a blast, I know I can't wait for the next one, if there is one.

Thanks, Jesse, for hosting it and giving us all a chance to play in a way that we, or at least me, don't often get to delve into. I really, really enjoyed it and all of what you did to put this together.

Hell, the entire tournament was a blast! Icons, ranking, cheering. What more can we ask for? Well done, well done.
Gren Blockman
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Gren Blockman »

It was a fun Tournament, hope we have another one soon! Thanks for putting it all together!
Arthour
Adventurer
Adventurer
Location: Your best bet is at the Red Dragon Inn or Bristle Crios, doing paper work...

Post by Arthour »

That Boss Encounter with Woolfgang was fun! I really do hope to see another such event take place soon, and defiantly intend to sign up much sooner! :D Also; Much thanks for the Icon!
Family's where the heart is.

Teacher at the Academy of Bristle Crios,
Representative of Bristle Crios.

Return to “Heroes for Hire”