Hydra (and other) Writeups From Colin

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Andrea Anderson
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Less Than Three

Post by Andrea Anderson »

"Any press is good press." Good or bad, it's always nice to see my character(s) being brought up in either a good / bad / or very bad light.

Being able to laugh at your own faults is a good thing. Not everyone is perfect; so have fun and roll with it. Makes for good IC discussions. "That Colin is such a jerk! Why'd he write that about me?! Grrr.. I'm going to prove him wrong! Someone! Duel me!"
Napoleon Bonarat
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Napoleon Bonarat »

Thanks for clearing up any doubts reasonable people might have as to your intentions and keeping communication flowing both ways! That's the heart of good, fun, healthy RP!
Napoleon Bonarat
PiRATes From Heck | Champions of Mythos | Badside Brawlers | CrushBob
Capt Sneggle
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Capt Sneggle »

I came back because I truly enjoy the dueling game and now have the time to get involved in it again. That being said, I had and have no intention of insulting anyone. If I have I am sorry for having done so.

Lorance.
Joku Shoyia
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Joku Shoyia »

I appreciate the time, effort, and creativity that Colin's player is putting into his write-ups for the Hydra season which adds to the enjoyment of the role-playing experience which I am glad people are enjoying them. I have done it as well for TDL and I know what it takes to keep up with that type of weekly commitment. Personally, the style Colin's player is choosing to use is something that I DO NOT prefer for reasons probably no one cares to hear anyway, but after reading through all the team previews today I was decidedly turned off by the vibe being projected in them and that will be the last I read of them for this season.

But that's is just me, and I encourage Colin's player to continue doing his thing and not change how the player is doing it. Classic case of you can please some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time.
Colin Talvitie
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Colin Talvitie »

Hi everyone!

Now that IFL has kicked off and I'll be writing articles again...hopefully one a week if time permits...I wanted to bump this thread as I see several new characters which means potentially several new players who may not have encountered Colin-articles before now.

Everything I wrote in the initial post in this thread still stands. Please feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to discuss anything I've written or if you'd prefer your character not be mentioned.

Thanks, and happy dueling!
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

<3 So happy to see your articles again
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
Fourth
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Fourth »

I can not wait to read these, having not been around for the earlier stuff you did.

Super excited!

Return to “Thoughts at Large”