Challenge for MoonBeryl Part Two

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Saieniel
Adventurer
Adventurer

Challenge for MoonBeryl Part Two

Post by Saieniel »

By virtue of the opal holder waiving her grace, I wish to once more try my hand at obtaining the yellow rock. This time I shall not fail.

Saieniel of House Dúeth
Dawnblade
Adventurer
Adventurer
The Frozen Wasteland

Post by Dawnblade »

May the Goddess grant you victory, my Moon and Stars.
DUEL Kal
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Kal »

Blue
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Blue »

I came close to responding to this challenge before I remembered Hope beat me pretty solidly for the opal already. I must have challenge PTSD..

Anyway! I missed the last match but I hear it was a real show. Good luck, you two. Maybe I'll get free time away from my three jobs and come watch this time.
Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

Oh boy I was almost worthy of your fists?!
Saieniel
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Saieniel »

Tonight. 9:30 by the Eastern clock.
DUEL Awkward
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Awkward »

Hey! I was there tonight and called Moonberyl Part Deux! Here's how it all went down:

Mellow Yellow 1: THROAT PUNCHES! I love you guys. You're the best. ♥ (CH/CH, 1 All)
Mellow Yellow 2: Hope tries to fake out with a follow up ...not punch, while Sai misses to connect her kick. Next round! (FEJB/SN, 1 All)
Mellow Yellow 3: More kicks! Hope's has a spin to it, but Sai's has height and connects for the point. (SP/JK, 2 - 1 Sai)
Mellow Yellow 4: Hope is ducking out to avoid an attack, but Sai's legs are all warmed up and she catches her in the sweep! (FDU/LS, 3 - 1 Sai)
Mellow Yellow 5: Sai tries to get flashy, but Hope knows how this works. THROAT PUNCH! Woooo! Point for Hope! (CH/FaSP, 3 - 2 Sai)
Mellow Yellow 6: Sai ducks down, but that's a prime location to receive Hope's kick and we're tied up! (SN/FDU, 3 All)
Mellow Yellow 7: Sai kicks her way into match point now! I think Lacey would like this fight. She likes kicks. (UC/SN, 4 - 3 Sai)
Mellow Yellow 8: Hope isn't pulling punches now and we're at SUDDEN DEATH!! (JB/FUC, 4 All)
Mellow Yellow 9: Hope sets up for a good block after all of Sai's kicks. Problem is that Sai closes this match with her fist though! (FLB/JB, 5 - 4 Sai)

Feather Touch 1: Hope wants a hug, Sai wants to sweep Hope off her feet instead! (FL/LS, 1 Sai)
Feather Touch 2: Hope sets up a block, but it creates a handle for Sai's flip and another point! (FAB/FL, 2 Sai)
Feather Touch 3: Hope goes low and wants to do some cleaning, but Sai has her fist ready for another point. (LS/JB, 3 Sai)
Feather Touch 4: Hope leaps up and out of reach of Sai and is on the board now! (FaLP/FL, 3 - 1 Sai)
Feather Touch 5: Hope tries for another sweep while Sai rethinks her jab so no score for anyone. (LS/FeJB, 3 - 1 Sai)
Feather Touch 6: Sai dances right into that hook from Hope! (HK/FDO, 3 - 2 Sai)
Feather Touch 7: Hope has a snappy kick there, but Sai is using her fist to hit match point! (SN/JB, 4 - 2 Sai)
Feather Touch 8: Sai ducks right into Hope's sweep! (LS/FDU, 4 - 3 Sai)
Feather Touch 9: Hope doesn't commit and no one scores this round! (FeJB/LS, 4 - 3 Sai)
Feather Touch 10: Sai closes this match out with an epic fake out as Hope tries to get away. We've got a new holder of Moonberyl folks! (FDO/FeUC, 5 - 3 Sai)

Hope didn't make it easy, but Sai managed to take care of things in two back to back matches!

Congrats again on your wins Sai! And well reigned Hope!

Till next time folks! Grace out!

Return to “The Outback”