Kerrigan
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

kerrign life after death

Post by Kerrigan »

kerrigan life after death
April 9,2015
part 1

kerrigan smells teh aroma of lavinder and seasalt it bring memories of days long gone where she laid beside Neo. Neos butter fly kisses in the memory makes the past kerrigan happy but the kerrigan now who is the cold and bitter karrigan only feels anger. .....................

the sweet and angry memory made kerrigan mad and she began to wrek havok where she lays but the voices around her wake kerrigan up and kerrigan looks at the judgement court hall that is in front of her

In front of kerrigan behind a large desk sits king yemma of the underworld where he rules and picks who goes to heaven and who goes to hell. kerrigan knew she would met him soon and did not show fear at the divine king in front of her.

kerrigan did not have on her mask becaus this is the underwordl and no one wears masks or hats in front of king yamma. kerrigan now without mask looks a lot like megan foxx ((( the megan fox like she looks jennifers body and not the megan foxx from TMNT look))))) but is also asian. she is a cool and beatiful 42 years old and has hips and butt like kim kardashian she does not have on her assasssins armor. kerrigan wears a dark black dress. she was the most beautiful woman anyone had ever saw

karrigan looks up at king yemma and waits for his words her eye look like a wolf hungry for battle and blood. king yemma nods at the look and knows kerrigan is very serious

"kerrigan you commited honorable seppukuu after you could not fullfill yoour contract so your honor was not tarnisheed. you were a skilled assassin and you are still a skilled assasssin i know you could kill any of my guards should you want to but you keep your skills in check and for that i am grateful to you.""

Kerrigan nods to because the king of the afterlife saw her power and she knew his words are not lies because she took time and maped out the guards and thought of 800 ways to kill them in less than a second

"because you are so strong and your honor is still here I will let you into heaven but I know you still have a grudge vs Neo so I will give you a choice will you stay here or go back to the mortal realm"

it is like that seen in the matrix movies where the old guy told neo (((not neo infection or other neo))))) that he can walk through two doors the one to save trinity and the other to reset the matrix. yeah its like that. but ok matrix talk over.....

Kerrigan looks at the two paths. Kerrigan did not think she said very planely "I will go back with my honor then I will go back and kill neo sama." karrigan walked like a champeon and went to the right door back to life. kerrigan smiels and enters the light....................................

pics if you need help and dont know who megan foxx and kim kardashian is
megan http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8300000/Me gan-Fox-Jennifer-s-Body-Promo-megan-fox-8344015-40 4-600.jpg
kim http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2014/02/19/Kim- Kardashian-Instagram-picture-2014-640x640.jpg
Kerrigan
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

karrigan life after death 2

Post by Kerrigan »

kerrigan life after death
April 9,2015
Part 2

Kerrigan returns to the world of the living a new woman. not really new she looked the same but she feels new with the energy of heaven behind her. Kerrigan walks across the marketplace like a woman on a mission but is stopped at the sight of a man in front of a market cart looking at grapes

the man is 6 feet fall ((and looks like me but is a few inches taller ))) and has short blonde hair and is built like a muscle model. kerrigan smiels she knew she is attracted to me because this man is very handsome and it has been a very very long time she had sex. kerrigan walked and her hips swayed when she did and it cased a lot of the men in the marketplace to stop and stare and a lot of women glared in jealousy. kerrigan is the most beautiful women in the marketplace right now and they knew it and the other girls were jealous because they knew their boyfriends wanted kerrigan. karrigan did not want the other boyfriends because she wants the man at the cart.

kerrigan is a free spirit and did not wait to talk she grabs me by by arm and drags me into a nearby hotel where we begin to make hot love. she tells me her name is kerrigan and she is on a mission to kill neo but says she cannot stop her love for me and that she needs me so we make love all night long. I'm surprsed by this but I know karrigan is my soul mate by looking at her beautiful eyes

we make love all night and into morning ""i would not know you were a virgin you were very good in bed" kerrigan smiles at me and rubs my chest. The man holds Kerrigans keeps and kisses her deeply and kerrigan moans again because it filled her with extacy

"make love to me again stud" kerrigan bites my lip and purs like a tigeress but demon portals show up all over the room and large satan demons with large horns and fire whips walk out of them laughing

"kerrigan we will take you to hell you can not escape us! king yemma is not our boss!!!!!""

kerrigan is naked but does not care she is fine fighting naked because she is proud of her body and she stands up and takes out her sword from under a pilow

kerrigans sword ((( kinda like a light saber I watched sw rebels last night its a good show :) )))) cuts the demon in front of me in half. kerrigan smiels at me and winks "its okay I got this handsome you sit back and let me take care of you after all you took care of me last night" i can see a blush on kerrigans cheeks but only for a small sec and then she went back to serious krrigan and killed another demon with two cuts of her blade. she only needed one cut normally but she cut the demon in half twice so that the other demons saw it and they begin to cower in fear

As anohter demon who did not get scared rosed in front of karrigan she made a ninja hand sign ((((I didn't watch that much Naruto))) and it flew into a wall filled with metal spikes. two metal spikes blow out of the demons eyes and green blood flies all over.

"YOURE ALL WEAK GO BACK TO HELL AND NEVER COME IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

the demons run back into the portals and kerrigan looks at me "are you ready for round 6??"" kerrigan winks "damn youre so hot" I grin and we make love again

pics
http://media.portable.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/0 7/Kim-Kardashian-In-Bed-Portable-6201.jpg

Return to “The Streets of Rhy'Din (shared)”