Challenge for MoonBeryl

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

KC
Adventurer
Adventurer

Challenge for MoonBeryl

Post by KC »

Noona keeps calling me lazy so I'm going to challenge for this Opal.

KC OF CHAE DYNASTY
DUEL Kal
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Kal »

Charlie Nine
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Location: When he wanted to be found, it was likely the dueling venues or Triple A MMA

Post by Charlie Nine »

KC puts the NASTY in Dynasty.
KC
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by KC »

Resolute wrote:KC puts the NASTY in Dynasty.
I've heard "not the hair" enough times from Noona's room at night with you to know that's a lie.
Harris
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
King Of The Outback

Post by Harris »

If you win I'll promote you to Okay Chae.
KC
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by KC »

Harris wrote:If you win I'll promote you to Okay Chae.
How about Better Than Okay Chae?
Saieniel
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Saieniel »

Very well. I accept.
KC
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by KC »

The challenge is taking place tonight at 9 PM EST.
DUEL Scarlet
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Scarlet »

After 3 grueling matches Saieniel makes a solid staying defense of the MoonBeryl Opal! Congratulations Saieniel, well tried KC!

Code: Select all

DUEL Scarlet:YELLOW 1! We're underway! KC is seeking a face perhaps with that fist but lucks out as Sai gets second-thoughts! ( FeFL / JB )
DUEL Scarlet:YELLOW 2! A change of pace! Sai is seeking on the low and is not wanting! She trips up KC for the first point! ( SW / FAB ) 1 Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:YELLOW 3! BANG! They meet up fist to fist and in a test of wills! Points for both! ( JB x2 ) 2-1 Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:YELLOW 4! One of them's going for broke and... BANG! KC nails her for the equalizer! ( UC / SnK ) 2 ALL
DUEL Scarlet:YELLOW 5! Dirty dancing in YELLOW goes on as they both try and get positioning! ( FDO x2 ) 2 ALL
DUEL Scarlet:YELLOW 6! For better or for worse! Saieniel is going up and over while KC is skirting down low! ( JK / SW ) 2 ALL
DUEL Scarlet:YELLOW 7! A little more of that posturing but neither makes headway! ( FAB / FaLP ) 2 ALL
DUEL Scarlet:YELLOW 8! KC is showing off the moves once again but Sai gets her on the low! ( SW / FDO ) 3-2 Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:YELLOW 9! Both are using the hands but only one makes the connect! Saieniel takes the fist and throws for match point! ( FL / JB ) 4-2 Match Point Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:YELLOW 10 FINAL! Saieniel fires on back and takes the first fight with some umpf! ( JB / FaLP )
DUEL Scarlet:( Saieniel .def. KC 5-2 in 10. Challenge for MoonBeryl )

DUEL Scarlet:MOONBERYL 1! One goes down and the other does this funky thing with her knee! ( SW / FeJK )
DUEL Scarlet:MOONBERYL 2! There are legs involved and KC is looking to pop that clutch right on the jaw, but Sai gets snappy! ( SnK / UC ) 1 Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:MOONBERYL 3! Both of them pop off with some punching action! ( JB x2 ) 2-1 Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:MOONBERYL 4! Saieniel doesn't want to take another one of those and tries to avoid, but KC trips her up! ( FDO / SW ) 2 ALL
DUEL Scarlet:MOONBERYL 5! Saieniel pops back with a chop to stifle the leaping KC! ( CH / FaLP ) 3-2 Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:MOONBERYL 6! Saieniel is looking for something but not what KC's putting out! ( FL / FLB ) 3-2 Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:MOONBERYL 7! Everyone take a drink of the broot! This one is a repeat of a round we've seen before! ( JB x2 ) 4-3 Match Point Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:MOONBERYL 8! A momentary cease-fire, kind of, as Saieniel pulls back and KC snaps on out! ( FeJK / SnK ) 4-3 Match Point Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:MOONBERYL 9! Saieniel's doing the thing, if Ahni was here she'd know the thing that looks like the thing. KC is doing the other thing, the one kind of like the thing but not 
exaaaactly~....
DUEL Scarlet:But the other thing looks different for a reason! *Hits the bright lights button* SOODEN DEATH! ( FDO / FeFL ) 4  ALL
DUEL Scarlet:MOONBERYL 10 FINAL! Saieniel's on the hunt, she's got an idea in mind. KC's going in for the kill, she's doing it for the thrill and I forget the rest of the song, but we're moving 
on to match 3! ( FAB / SW )
DUEL Scarlet:( KC .def. Saieniel 5-4 in 10. Challenge for MoonBeryl )

DUEL Scarlet:FIN 1! THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS! Both are taking it down low and dirty for round 1! ( SW x2 ) 1 ALL
DUEL Scarlet:FIN 2!
DUEL Scarlet:Saieniel's dancing while KC ducks, neither are making progress to the end goal of MoonBeryl but both are fixing their postures! Who will come out on top? ( FDO / FDU )
DUEL Scarlet:FIN 3!
DUEL Scarlet:AAAAAAY CARUMBA! That's one nasty kick! Sai is testing KC's brain-thing's-case with a nasty kick! ( SpK / FL ) 2-1 Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:FIN 4!
DUEL Scarlet:KC looks to repeat some success with her legs but Sai isn't letting her get in close! She's working that punch! ( JB / SW ) 3-1 Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:FIN 5!
DUEL Scarlet:Saieniel's going for the defense and KC is lookin for the right angle to get this deficit cut in half. Reaching... connect! Saieniel goes up and over! ( FAB / FL ) 3-2 Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:FIN 6!
DUEL Scarlet:A little tricky, a little cosher and somewhere in between someone falls down. KC is getting a little fancy with the legs but Sai's beating her to the rush taking her down to match 
point! ( SW / FDO ) 4-2 Match Point Saieniel
DUEL Scarlet:FIN 7!
DUEL Scarlet:KC is swinging out with that fist, looking for a little connection. Saieniel is taking a different route with a kick.
DUEL Scarlet:One of these two fighters is walking out with MoonBeryl
DUEL Scarlet:And I'm sorry but it's not a Chae this time! ( SnK / FaUC )
DUEL Scarlet:( Saieniel .def. KC 5-2 in 7. Challenge for MoonBeryl )
Saieniel
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Saieniel »

Let it be known I am waiving my grace for any who wish to challenge.

Return to “The Outback”