About "It's the End of the Isle ...."

Out of Character message board for the Duel of Magic

Moderator: Staff

DemiBob
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

About "It's the End of the Isle ...."

Post by DemiBob »

I'm sure everyone will notice a new thread going up. Unlike the last Bob.com project, I'd like to see this one to fruition. Over the summer, Bob will be filming journal entries, recording his time on the Isle as it undergoes certain...

...changes...

...and giving us something of an inside peek as to what's happening behind the non-working portals. Don't worry; it wont be serious. This is BOB we're talking about. He's likely to miss the major things and instead spend a week constructing a tower of stone and mud and declaring himself HIGH BOB OF THE BOBSLE, KING OF ALL BOBS AND HOLDER OF THE SACRED CHALICE OF BOB. Etc etc etc.

If anyone has any interest the thread, wants to throw me ideas about what Bob could see or do on the Isle (have some minor thing you made you want people to know about?), wants to contribute somehow, or just wants to say hi, feel free to PM me or Claire Farron about it. I do the funny, she does the actual hard work.

Just want to say thank you to the DoM staff for a very cool writing opportunity. Thanks gang! I'm sure Bob's going to have fun, too, between his bouts of missing Netflix and food.

Return to “Duel of Magic (OOC)”