The Black Market: Shop & Item Requests

Twilight of the Gods, Duel of Magic's premier annual team dueling event.
Spell
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Cult of Personality

The Black Market: Shop & Item Requests

Post by Spell »

A dark, dreary shack sits nestled away in the wilderness of Ragnarok Isle.
An eerie melody of a lone flute echoing from the building welcomes nearby visitors.

Welcome to...
ImageImageImage
The end times have come to Twilight Isle.
Now isn't the time to let that Magic Essence go to waste!
  • Budget Bin
    I've scavenged up some things you might be interested in!

Image Love Potion ( Ragnarok Icon ) = 5 Points
    ( * Important: Deadline has passed. 8 more of these icons remain. )

An Unstable Ragnarok Gem ( Tournament Only EF Gem. Carries over tournaments ) = 25 Points

Stable Ragnarok Gem ( Regulation Only EF Gem. Lasts one(1) cycle ) = 35 Points

Middle Class Heroes
    You're a little step above the rest!

Ragnarok Enchanted Staff ( Spirit Staff-Like Item. Used in Regulation for two(2) cycles ) = 135 Points

Ragnarok Infused Magic Orb ( Awards the use of a Mage Spell to the duelist. Immolation or Nether Ray. Used in Regulation for two(2) cycles ) = 135 Points

The Back Room
    Don't tell Claire I'm selling these! These may or may not be illegal...

Ill Gotten Wins At An Extravagant Price! ( Five(5) Regulation Wins Over Losses. These will be added *after* any weekly resets. ) = 360 Points

Ultima Universal De-Scrambler ( EF Gem Nullifier. Tournament Only. Three charges per season. Can be used by a team once a teammate purchases it. Example how it works below. ) = 360 Points

[ Ultima Universal De-Scrambler usage. Should an opponent use an EF gem against you during a Ragnarok match, you will have the option, post-results, to use the Ultima Universal De-Scrambler. The results will then be changed to a .5 in your favor. The duelist who purchases the item will not need to purchase it again should they switch teams. The item will be bound to them and usable on any new teams they join. Only the duelists current team is able to use it. ]

Request your items here, down below!
I will be sure to get them to you for the next update of the Ragnarok Standings, or the official Duel of Magic regulation standings!
Last edited by Spell on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gren Blockman
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Gren Blockman »

I would like the "Ill Gotten Wins At An Extravagant Price! ( Five(5) Regulation Wins Over Losses )" prize for my 360 points, please.
Spell
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Cult of Personality

Post by Spell »

Gren Blockman wrote:I would like the "Ill Gotten Wins At An Extravagant Price! ( Five(5) Regulation Wins Over Losses )" prize for my 360 points, please.
ImageEdit: Your request is complete. 360 points have been taken from your point listing.
Awkward
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Awkward »

I would like to spend it all in one place please! I have 100 points and I would like 1 Love Potion, 1 Unstable Ragnarok Gem and 2 Stable Ragnarok Gems please!
Patches Gasps!
Spell
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Cult of Personality

Post by Spell »

Awkward wrote:I would like to spend it all in one place please! I have 100 points and I would like 1 Love Potion, 1 Unstable Ragnarok Gem and 2 Stable Ragnarok Gems please!
The Unstable Ragnarok Gem has been added to your inventory for the next season of Ragnarok. The request for the 2x Stable Ragnarok Gems for Regulation Duel of Magic will be made this Friday to the standings Keeper. Love Potion icons have been ordered and one of the six ( number one of six ) ordered is reserved for you.
Last edited by Spell on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ahni
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ahni »

I would like the Love Potion, Ragnarok Infused Magic Orb, and 2 Unstable Ragnarok Gems, please!
Spell
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Cult of Personality

Post by Spell »

Ahni wrote:I would like the Love Potion, Ragnarok Infused Magic Orb, and 2 Unstable Ragnarok Gems, please!
The 2x Unstable Ragnarok Gems have been added to your inventory for the next season of Ragnarok. The request for the Ragnarok Infused Magic Orb for Regulation Duel of Magic will be made this Friday to the standings Keeper. I need to know which spell ( NR or IM ) you're choosing. Love Potion icons have been ordered and one of the six ( number two of six ) ordered is reserved for you.
Dawnblade
Adventurer
Adventurer
The Frozen Wasteland

Post by Dawnblade »

2x Love Potions.
Last edited by Dawnblade on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spell
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Cult of Personality

Post by Spell »

Awkward wrote:I would like 1 Love Potion
Ahni wrote:I would like the Love Potion
Dawnblade wrote:2x Love Potions.
All sent. Points have been reduced and updated. Thank you for being patient.

Return to “Ragnarok”