Letter to the Keeper of Water

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Andrea Anderson
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Less Than Three

Letter to the Keeper of Water

Post by Andrea Anderson »

Bailey,

I've been told to contact you about a current predicament.

There's a lack of snow on Twilight Isle. Think you can make it snow for a few days?

- Andrea

First of her name, the queen of Twilight Isle and all surrounding areas within the pocket realm created by Klytus, and Goddess of FireStar.

::The last part of the letter seemed to be written sloppily by someone else. Most likely the Goblin who was sent to deliver the message.::
Bailey Raptis
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
The Stolen Child

Location: Can be found many places, but resides in Old Temple

Post by Bailey Raptis »

After a day or two, Bailey's letter to Andrea at the Citadel of the Stars was delivered, by an elemental that looked like a humanoid blob of water. The envelope and note within smelled like seawater, and the ink appeared to be smudged in places, but the message was otherwise legible.

Dear Andrea,

I am sure that, given a day or two to study the spell and make the proper preparations, that I can bring some snow down on this fair island. When were you looking for me to summon this unseasonable weather?

Sincerely,

Bailey Raptis
Andrea Anderson
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Less Than Three

A goblin, this time with a sealed envelope so it wasn't able to tamper with anything, would embark on its journey to the high peaks of the Tower of Air.

Dear Bailey,

That's great! A little early Yule present in August. Maybe there should be a gift exchange? I was thinking that it could be a week long thing, starting this Wednesday?

- Andrea
Bailey Raptis
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
The Stolen Child

Post by Bailey Raptis »

Dear Andrea,

I know that it is a little bit late for the proverbial "Christmas in July," but I would be happy to use my powers and office to bring something close to it to the Isle starting this Wednesday. I also think a gift exchange of some sort would be a lovely idea. If there is anything else I can do to help facilitate this, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Bailey
Andrea Anderson
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Less Than Three

Dear Bailey,

If only it were still July. Thinking on it now, maybe waiting until next Wednesday could be better. It'll give us time to warn the Isle and anyone beyond the portal who may want to participate in the gift giving. I sure wouldn't want to be in a rush to get any presents. How do you feel about the gift exchange being a secret santa event of sorts?

Thank you for going out of your way to do this. I'll be sure to pay back your kindness in some way.

- Andrea
Bailey Raptis
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
The Stolen Child

Post by Bailey Raptis »

Dear Andrea,

Next Wednesday will work well for me as well -- it will give me some time to make sure the snow spell does not have any unforeseen side effects. I think a Secret Santa sort of event for the gift exchange would be wonderful. Shall I leave the details in your capable hands?

Sincerely,

Bailey
Andrea Anderson
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Less Than Three

Dear Bailey,

Yup! Leave the Secret Santa to me. Now I better find a way to break it to our Archmage that things are going to get a little colder for a week after her party this Tuesday.

Thanks again & and I owe you,

Andrea

Return to “Twilight Isle”