Overlord Challenge

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Overlord Challenge

Post by Hope »

I was hoping that recent events might have someone a little more red taking the baton to dismantle this God Simon Regime but I'll take it into my own hands now. I'm coming for you Matt it's my time.
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Probably too focused on MoonBeryl but.. Ouch.. Missing that acceptance deadline.
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo »

Challenge accepted, albeit late.

--Matthew Algiers Simon
DUEL Sylus
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Sylus »

Day late to the party..

Hope posted her challenge on the 12th, the clock started ticking the moment it went up. 7 days starting with the 12th made the deadline no later than the 18th at midnight.

It is unfortunate but as Matt missed the acceptance deadline, per the Universal Rules of Challenge he is to be stripped of his title.
2. If the Overlord is stripped while under challenge, the Senior most Baron will defend it.
a. If defended, the Overlord title will go to a Baron's Tournament. This is the only tournament allowed to decide the Overlord.
Hope is to face the Senior most Baron, Vaeluthil Whitevale.
Vaeluthil Whitevale
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Vaeluthil Whitevale »

I WILL AVENGE THE ABOVELORD GRUMP GOD SIMON! For the Hive!

I even drew a picture of Hope and I.

The meanie Baron of New Haven and I will settle the score six sleeps from now on the day Cael called Fry-day, right at bedtime.

((Friday the 26th at 10 PM ET))
DUEL Lacey
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Lacey »

Code: Select all

DUEL Lacey: "Then let's start with the defending Baron, since Matt can't be here. The Baron of Seaside Vaeluthil Whitevale! Her colors are purple sparkles, her second is Cael, and her people of honor are Cael the Bravest, Ahni the Missingest, Buzzeria the Buzziest, Barbie the Hoofiest, Matt the Grumpy and his Clan, Hope the Hopeless, Lacey the Laciest, and Taneth the Sweetest."

DUEL Lacey: "Our challenger tonight, Hope, fights under the banner of purple and black! HEr second is Bailey and her lord and ladies of honor are Davien, Claire, Terry, Eden, and Vael."
DUEL Lacey: "Also that should be black and pink."
The senior baron chose a single duel format. The two fought and in the end it was Vaeluthil who came out on top with the finishing result of 5-2 in 7.

The Overlord Title will now be going to a Barons Tournament.

Well tried Hope!

Return to “The Arena”