Old Market Axe is Lonely

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Lirssa Sarengrave
Adventurer
Adventurer

Old Market Axe is Lonely

Post by Lirssa Sarengrave »

Old Market is in need of a squire! No need to clear your schedule unless you really want to. Just duel lots and win as much as possible. Running from Thursday through Thursday (September 22 through September 29) to be announced on Friday (September 30, with hopes of standings posted).

The terms of the event:

1 point for each duel.
2 points for each win (duel and win get 3 points)

Questions? Concerns? Non sequitur?

Dimitrii Sixtus
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Dimitrii Sixtus »

Since Claire beat me back into the junior ranks last night, I'd like to join in on this. I guess I'm technically still Overlord though until Thursday. That a problem?

Six
Kane Darkwing
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Kane Darkwing »

Lirssa!

Coming for that ax, so guess that means Six has someone to compete again. Got to make it fair.

KD
I created the Sound of Madness.
Wrote the book on pain.
Somehow I'm still here,
To explain,
That the darkest hour never comes in the night.
You can sleep with a gun.
When you gonna wake up and fight... for yourself?
Lirssa Sarengrave
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hey, Dimitrii. I don't see any logistics problem with the timing of Overlord to lack of Overlord, unless the rule makers do, since the awarding of squire will happen post standings (which doesn't help in being named squire for the next tourney, if my understanding is correct).

If someone wins the squire title of Old Market, then later wins the squire title of the Overlord, I have no problem if they chose to become the squire to the Overlord and wish them the best of luck! Inaugural Overlord Squire! That's just killer!

Kane! More the merrier and cheers for friendly competition!
Lirssa Sarengrave
Adventurer
Adventurer

To the Participants, Spectators, and Purveyors of the Dueling Venue dedicated to armed combat,

In light of there being only one more night of swords dueling in this particular event, to best put use of the axe in time for the standings to be posted this week, and having had an amusing conversation with both the entrants over the likely outcome of current events, I am declaring Kane Darkwing Squire for Old Market.

Regards,

Lirssa al Amat

Return to “The Arena”