Challenge for Old Market

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Rand alTan
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Challenge for Old Market

Post by Rand alTan »

I hereby exercise my right to challenge. It's been a while, I hope I can still prove to be a worthy adversary.
Rand alTan
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rand alTan »

This challenge has been rescinded.

(( I think 4+ days of being ignored is enough. ))
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

((

I spoke to Rand on this privately already, but I do apologize for having missed this. No good excuse, just never saw the new posts flag go up on this board.

If anyone ever has a challenge go more than a day without it being approved (or rejected), please don't hesitate to reach out to me in aim/email/forum PM. I don't miss them much, but it does happen and it is never on purpose.

Thanks, and apologies once again to Rand.

~Kal

))
Sylus Kurgen
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Sylus Kurgen »

(( Rand, I didn't have any PMs from you on any of my accounts and we're connected on Facebook. I'm not sure what happened, but trust us that you were not ignored.

If any feel their challenge posts have been missed never hesitate reach out to Kal, myself, or Sabine. I'll be the first to tell any that ask, unless notified I don't really check the boards on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This is my unwind time away from the internet to spend time with my kids, except for my calling shifts or to sub..

I keep AIM open on my phone, and my e-mail address goes straight to my cell so that even though my laptop is turned off, all of you can reach me.

Rand, if you genuinely feel the error is on behalf of myself and Kal, re-issue your challenge. We won't hold the rescind against your cycled allotment. ))
~Wanderer of Redemption's Road~
DUEL Sabine
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Sabine »

Sylus Kurgen wrote: never hesitate reach out to Kal, myself, or Sabine.
Oh, hey. Didn't know I could validate challenges. It had been discussed but never officiated or whatever.

Good to know.

Sorry Rand.
Anubis Karos
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Anubis Karos »

((So...Is this challenge still standing?))
DUEL Sabine
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Sabine »

No. Rand has choosen to not challenge at this time.
Anubis Karos
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Anubis Karos »

So then...This year's model of "Duelist who lucked into their title" lucked out again, given that Rand would have certainly handed them their ass with their head halfway up it.

Looking forward to seeing you in three weeks, boy.

~Anubis Karos
DUEL Sabine
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Sabine »

Anubis Karos wrote:So then...This year's model of "Duelist who lucked into their title" lucked out again, given that Rand would have certainly handed them their ass with their head halfway up it.

Looking forward to seeing you in three weeks, boy.

~Anubis Karos

Anubis Karos,

I'm sorry, who are you again? I have seen Baroness al Amat around but you... you I just can't seem to recall being around supporting the sport.

I'd prefer to call this the year of, hey people followed the rules and took advantage of the tournaments and special offers of DoS and were able to make use of them.

Maybe you are used to discriminating and stomping your sandaled foot to get your way Mr. Karos, but here in DoS everyone is welcome no matter their skill level. Titles were gained fair and square. The Baroness you are trying to drag through the mud has shown that in times of adversity, stress, and when it really counts, she can stand strong and defend her title and those of other Barons.

Your misogyny will not be tolerated. Put up or shut up. Where were you to challenge if you had such a problem with the current Barons?

It is unfortunate what happened with Rand's challenge and the DoS staff is deeply sorry for it. Please don't try to add gasoline to a dying flame because the only one who will get burned is you. I'll make sure of it.

-Sabine A. Gabrielle
Baroness of Battlefield Park
DoS Standings Keeper
Murder Doll

P.S. I hope Jesse sees this and eats you alive.
Spell
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Cult of Personality

Post by Spell »

Anubis Karos you have been fined 500 Silver Nobles for blatant misogyny and bullying of Baroness Lirssa al Amat. Due to your past infractions the probation step of this charge has been skipped over, therefor you will be required — i.e. forced — to pay a continued fine of 500 Silver Nobles for every case of bullying and/or misogyny that follows this notice. We, the office of No Bullying, are also looking into the case of possible hate crime charges being filed against you.

Anti-Bullying classes are now open at the Outback during the hours of 5-7 PM. Your fine will be waived should you participate in three (3) of these classes.

Signed,
Jesse

Head of Dueling Tax Relations (DTR Crew)
Head of Challenge Tax Relations (CTR Crew)
Head of the Bully Task Force (BTF Squad)
Head of the Anti-Bully Committee (ABC Crew)
Head of the Antitrust Committee Against Duel of Swords Related Drama (ACADSRD Crew)
Head of the Fraudulent Challenge Committee (FCC)
Member of the Peoples Republic of Rhydin (PRR)

Return to “The Arena”