Challenge for Old Temple

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Anubis Karos
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Challenge for Old Temple

Post by Anubis Karos »

A certain Baroness recently opened up the cupcake graveyard that is her mouth recently, and asked "Where were you to challenge if I had such a problem with the current Barons".

Well, this is where I am. I challenge Aric Delevingne for his Barony.

~Anubis Karos
DUEL Sylus
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Sylus »

- Title holder acceptance must be publically posted within 1 week of this validation.
- The challenge must be fought within 2 weeks of the title holders acceptance.
- This tool will assist in helping verify the required dates.
Sabine
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Re: Challenge for Old Temple

Post by Sabine »

Anubis Karos wrote:A certain Baroness recently opened up the cupcake graveyard that is her mouth recently, and asked "Where were you to challenge if I had such a problem with the current Barons".

Well, this is where I am. I challenge Aric Delevingne for his Barony.

~Anubis Karos
I don't eat cupcakes. Try again.

-Sabine Gabrielle
Baroness of Battlefield Park
“We spoke eternal things that cannot die.” -Charles Baudelaire, from The Balcony; Fleurs du Mal (tr. by Roy Campbell), 1857
Aric Delevingne
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Aric Delevingne »

My apologies for the late response.

I accept and look forward to the challenge.

Aric Delevingne
Baron of Old Temple
Anubis Karos
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Anubis Karos »

This challenge will take place on Sunday, April 30th, at 9 by Rhydin's clock(9 EST). An official is needed.

~Anubis Karos
JC
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Best Chae

Post by JC »

So... just curious but is this one getting an extension like Dockside then? Because call me bad at math, but it's looking scheduled past the two week period.

I mean, I'll be at the BIGGEST FIGHT OF THE CENTURY. But I just wanted to know in case I need to come boo Anubis.
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

The hour and a half delay beyond challenge terms for this fight has been approved. Sorry for the delay in saying so. Given the Beltane festivities of the weekend and that this is the first available time slot from the end of the 2 weeks they had to schedule things, I think it is close enough not to cause overmuch concern.

~Kal
KC
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by KC »

yay
now we can come boo the worst slaver ever before the big fight
Anubis Karos
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Anubis Karos »

As of right now, it looks like Joker will officiate.
DUEL Joker
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Joker »

I can confirm that I will be present to officiate tonight
DUEL Joker
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Joker »

Anubis bests the Baron 5-3 in 9 rounds! Write up to follow, well won Anubis and well reigned Aric!

Code: Select all

DUEL Joker:OLD TEMPLE 1! HEAR YE HEAR YE -- THE SLAVERS ARE COMING! HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE! Aric looks to kick up some of that sand but Anubis draws first blood! ( FSS / HC ) 1 
ANUBIS
DUEL Joker:OLD TEMPLE 2! SHIPS IN THE NIGHT! To all of us they're standing still but between the two of them wages a war of wills that will decide who is victorious tonight! ( SH / FSS ) 1 
ANUBIS
DUEL Joker:OLD TEMPLE 3! IS THAT BLOOD?! Aric stoops low with that cut and catches... Anubis's blade! Both seek points but only find one another! ( LC x2 ) 1 ANUBIS
DUEL Joker:OLD TEMPLE 4! ACTION! Both are trying to out-maneuver one another and are making a show of it but we're still deadlocked! ( FSS x2 ) 1 ANUBIS
DUEL Joker:OLD TEMPLE 5! THERE WILL BE BLOOD! Anubis bypasses Aric's guard for a double up! ( FLP / FDU ) 2 ANUBIS
DUEL Joker:OLD TEMPLE 6! CREATURE OF THE NIGHT! IMP JUST GOT TICKLED BY THIS IMP-ALEMENT! ( TH x2 ) 3-1 ANUBIS
DUEL Joker:OLD TMPLE 7! THEY DRAW BLOOD! Aric doubles up but Anubis answers low! ( HC / LC ) 4-2 MATCH POINT ANUBIS
DUEL Joker:OLD TEMPLE 8! G THATS NOT A KIDNEY STONE WHEREVER YOU ARE- HE DID THE THING! Aric gets one back clean! ( LC / SL ) 4-3 MATCH POINT ANUBIS
DUEL Joker:OLD TEMPLE 9 FINAL! He goes for broke! With this round ends the reign of one of the more memorable tenures spanning almost a year, Aric lunges but the Egyptian is too fast! ( 
TH / FSS )
DUEL Joker:( Anubis Karos .def. Aric Delevingne, 5-3 in 9. Old Temple Challenge )
Anubis Karos
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Anubis Karos »

After a brief discussion, I have elected to align Loyal to Overlady Jewell Ravenlock.

~Anubis Karos
GuoKe
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by GuoKe »

DUEL Joker wrote:Anubis bests the Baron 5-3 in 9 rounds! Write up to follow, well won Anubis and well reigned Aric!
Pretty much a washout.

Return to “The Arena”