Challenge for Overlord

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Ekthbjlgke
Adventurer
Adventurer

Challenge for Overlord

Post by Ekthbjlgke »

Alright, I THINK I can do this now, since Jewell's successful defense has been posted to the Standings, and even though my successful defense hasn't been posted to the Standings, my status as a Renegade Baron allows me to "challenge the Overlord at any time." I'm sure if I'm wrong, half a dozen people will let me know in a condescending tone, but I am honestly sorry if I am not allowed to do this.

Empress Overlady Jewell Ravenlock. I've given you a few months to recover from your recent injuries. I've defended my Barony twice since winning it, and you've defended the Crown twice since I became Baron, as well. We've both been eliminated from Madness. Both of our schedules, so far as I know, are open. Therefore, I believe the time is right for us to meet.

I hereby officially exercise my right as a Renegade Baron to offer challenge for the title of Overlord. I look forward to meeting you in the ring.
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

- Title holder acceptance must be publically posted within 1 week of this validation.
- The challenge must be fought within 2 weeks of the title holders acceptance.
- This tool will assist in helping verify the required dates.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

Dearest E,

I see that spinning me around once last night wasn't enough, and you're still determined to enjoy a real dance with me. Fine fine. Nature knows I have trouble resisting a handsome man,especially when he asks in such a charming way and with such polite manners.

I accept your request for a dance in the rings. Make sure to wear appropriate shoes.

The Empress Overlady
May Queen 2017
Jewell Ravenlock
110th Overlord of the Duel of Swords

P.S. Tell me, did you singe yourself on the fire at all? You'll forgive me if I hope you did just a little bit.
Ekthbjlgke
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ekthbjlgke »

The arrangements have been made. The Duel will take place at 9 PM ET on May the 13th. Eden has agreed to call during her shift in the Annex. Hopefully we'll be able to put on a good show.

PS: I remain unsinged.
DUEL Eden
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Eden »

After two hard-fought and very close matches, Jewell Ravenlock defended her title and remains Overlady!

Title Fight 1: Jewell Ravenlock .def. Ekthbjlgke, 5-4 in 9 rounds
Title Fight 2: Jewell Ravenlock .def. Ekthbjlgke, 5-3 in 5 rounds

Congratulations, Jewell! Well-tried E!

Return to “The Arena”