Possible RoH Chat Problem

A place for the players and staff to communicate, share ideas, report bugs, make suggestions, and build our community.

Moderator: Staff

Rachael Blackthorne
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
The Professor

Location: Current: Number 6 Willow Way, Canopy District, Gloaming. Former: a beach house in Arcadia.

Possible RoH Chat Problem

Post by Rachael Blackthorne »

I have experienced the RoH chat client crashing a few times lately in the past two weeks when I've either received PMs or attempted to send PMs.

I am not sure if this problem is related strictly to the chat client, or if anyone who uses the web browser client for RoH has also experienced this problem.

I wanted to put this out there, in case anyone else is experiencing this problem, and if there's a solution or cause.
The hand is quicker than the eye.
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo »

Same things happened to me; I figured it was related to the death of FlashChat. It's only occurred with the standalone client for me.
"If you are thinking a year from now, sow seed. If you are thinking ten years from now, plant a tree. If you are thinking one-hundred years from now, educate the people."

--Kuan Tzu, 5'th century Chinese poet
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

Happened to me once here the other night. Grey screened the chat window right after getting an IM but worked fine after that. I think someone else mentioned it happened too about the same time. Using the website chat on Firefox.
DUEL Sadie
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Sadie »

Got it again tonight :\ Worse yet, it wiped the calling tool when I got signed back in.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

It hit me twice tonight on Chrome
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984

Return to “Community Townhall”