Insert Overlord Challenge Here

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Harris
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
King Of The Outback

Insert Overlord Challenge Here

Post by Harris »

I've been out of the loop recently, so naturally I was surprised when my PA informed me one of the Graziano women won Overlord.

I thought it was great Maria was back and finally won herself the mantle, but my assistant said, "No, the other Graziano woman." Of course I didn't have anything positive to say about Ria because nobody really does, but that wasn't the right broad either according to my assistant. At this point I was baffled, since I was pretty sure Mama Graziano was dead but that was the only logical guess I had left. That's when I found out she was talking about Myria.

Obviously I've awakened in some alternate timeline, since it's unreasonable to think Myria would ever become Overlord before Maria. The only sensible action to take before I return to the proper universe is to correct this glaring irregularity so space/time doesn't unravel. Therefore, challenge issued. You're welcome.
Last edited by Harris on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

- Title holder acceptance must be publicly posted within 1 week of this validation.
- The challenge must be fought within 2 weeks of the title holders acceptance.
- This tool will assist in helping verify the required dates.
Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Myria Graziano »

Welcome to reality. Challenge accepted.

Myria G.
Crew
Harris
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
King Of The Outback

Post by Harris »

I'd be lying if I claimed anything actually entertaining will happen when I fight Myria this Wednesday at 10 PM (EST). The challenge will likely be as boring as her reign. However if you have insomnia feel free to show up, as I'm confident the least interesting Graziano will be able to cure it for you. Claire's gonna be there too because she's calling.
DUEL Claire
Coordinator
Coordinator
Location: Underwood Manor, Sassy Owl Saloon, DGO, or the dueling venues

Post by DUEL Claire »

We did the things tonight! Tonight Harris dueled under the bluest banner the Arena ever did see, a field of blue against a sky of blue on an ocean of blue. Seirichi was his second in absentia, and his Lady of Honor was "the only Graziano that matters, Maria" also in absentia. Myria dueled under Crew's grey and blue with Lacey T as her second. She dueled in Mama Graziano's memory as well.

The Overlord elected to test Harris with Lacey, only to find treachery waiting in the wings. Formerly Loyal Baron of Old Temple, Kalamere Ar'Din, switched up alignments so he could step in to counter. In twelve rounds, Kalamere squeaked by Lacey, 5-4, paving the way for Harris to fight Myria face to face.

Myria jumped to a quick lead and kept it, leading for the whole match (sometimes just barely, but still!) until the eleventh round rolled around. A quick duck dropped her below a high flying falcata and just like that, Myria remains Overlord of the Arena with a score of 5-3.5.

Additionally, she named Lacey Tamarez the newest Overlord's Squire. Good luck with the shield, Lacey.

Return to “The Arena”