Saying Goodbye to Flashchat

A place for the players and staff to communicate, share ideas, report bugs, make suggestions, and build our community.

Moderator: Staff

JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Saying Goodbye to Flashchat

Post by JewellRavenlock »

I see by this post here that ProChat is up and running on DM alongside FlashChat for the time being.

Any update on when FlashChat will go away completely?

At that time, will FlashChat disappear from RoH? Will we have any warning about when that is going to happen?

What's the plan for RoH players?
Cooper Gallows
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Cooper Gallows »

Two forums, one cup.
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Re: Saying Goodbye to Flashchat

Post by Claire Gallows »

JewellRavenlock wrote:I see by this post here that ProChat is up and running on DM alongside FlashChat for the time being.

Any update on when FlashChat will go away completely?

At that time, will FlashChat disappear from RoH? Will we have any warning about when that is going to happen?

What's the plan for RoH players?
Hopefully this sheds a little light on it. Also, it's been encouraged that questions about the new chat be centralized there to keep 'em all in one place.
Sabine
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Sabine »

Hey Jewell,

Thanks for asking. I know there are some people who don't check RDI. I know RDI is more "popular" so a lot of the concern has been with what is going on over there but I've been worried about the state of RoH too.

At least there is this thread here now so people who only check here can follow your link to the updates on RDI.
“We spoke eternal things that cannot die.” -Charles Baudelaire, from The Balcony; Fleurs du Mal (tr. by Roy Campbell), 1857

Return to “Community Townhall”