Chat Log Viewing

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

Kalamere wrote: * Added profile links for RoH and RDI logs. When in table mode, clicking a screenname from the View Options menu or in the chat text brings up the color options. At the bottom of that color menu you will now see a link for "View Character Profile", which will pop the given character's profile into a new window.
THIS IS SO COOL!

Excuse my excitement. I just tried it out and it's awesome! Thanks Kal!
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

Claire Farron wrote:
Kalamere wrote: * Added profile links for RoH and RDI logs. When in table mode, clicking a screenname from the View Options menu or in the chat text brings up the color options. At the bottom of that color menu you will now see a link for "View Character Profile", which will pop the given character's profile into a new window.
THIS IS SO COOL!

Excuse my excitement. I just tried it out and it's awesome! Thanks Kal!
Kal makes the best toys for us to play with :)
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

Thanks and glad you like it =)

Let me know if you think of anything that would be cool / useful to have added. I'm always open to suggestion.
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

* Added support for logs out of the new ProChat rooms on the RDI site.

Please let me know if you experience issues, the logging for these is somewhat different so I had to make from changes to things. Also note, however, that if the issue originates on the RDI/DM site (eg: missing hours from the logs), that is not something I can fix. All Lurker does is reformat for you what it finds over at the other servers.

~Kal
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Related issue: Service Unavailable is coming up on dueling zone.
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

I'll let Jake know.

There are actually 2 duelingzone sites. There is .com, the main one, and .org which is where a lot of my tools and sites for the community live after they get off of my testing server. Jake has some other stuff on there he plays with too. The two sites are different architectures for historical reasons I won't go into. Usually the .org stuff is linked off of the .com site and there's a bit of interdependence.

Anyway though, the logging tool is linked off of .com (which is currently unhappy) but is fully functional off of the .org site. You can just go directly to it: http://duelingzone.org/lurker/

~Kal
Jake
Top Thug
Top Thug
Warlord of the Boards

Location: Red Orc Brewery, a dueling venue, or the taverns of Badside

Post by Jake »

PrlUnicorn wrote:Related issue: Service Unavailable is coming up on dueling zone.
Fixed!

Return to “Thoughts at Large”