Rings of Honor

Rings of Honor
Calendar   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups
  Register   Log in
Day of Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rings of Honor Forum Index -> Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrlUnicorn
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Midwife, Herbalist
26,221 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Day of Thanks Reply with quote

The announcement went through various media groups:

In keeping with the project begun by Race Bannen of Mad Hatter Enterprises, the Day of Thanks celebration will be held during Thanksgiving and the three days following. All citizens are welcome to attend. Food and beverages will be served, free of charge, in the ground floor cafe and patio area of Rhydin’s Observatory Complex. Provisions for the weather have been arranged through Magi-Tech Corporation based in Stars End. Free lodging will be available at the Cardinal Inn. There will be a fireworks show in the late evening; the rooftop observation deck will be open and have seating in place. The child care center will be open during the entire four day event.

Food and clothing donations will be gratefully accepted for baskets to be distributed to those in need. Entertainment will be open mic. Refrigeration units at various points in the city will be fully stocked. If anyone wishes to help, please leave word at the Governor’s Office.

On behalf of myself and my family, I wish you all a healthy and happy Thanksgiving.

Colleen MacLeod-Fenner
Governor of Rhydin

((Details here http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=237499#237499 ))
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rings of Honor Forum Index -> Town Crier All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: