Day of Thanks

Hire the town crier to spread the word of your event or news.

Moderator: Staff

PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Day of Thanks

Post by PrlUnicorn »

The announcement went through various media groups:

In keeping with the project begun by Race Bannen of Mad Hatter Enterprises, the Day of Thanks celebration will be held during Thanksgiving and the three days following. All citizens are welcome to attend. Food and beverages will be served, free of charge, in the ground floor cafe and patio area of Rhydin’s Observatory Complex. Provisions for the weather have been arranged through Magi-Tech Corporation based in Stars End. Free lodging will be available at the Cardinal Inn. There will be a fireworks show in the late evening; the rooftop observation deck will be open and have seating in place. The child care center will be open during the entire four day event.

Food and clothing donations will be gratefully accepted for baskets to be distributed to those in need. Entertainment will be open mic. Refrigeration units at various points in the city will be fully stocked. If anyone wishes to help, please leave word at the Governor’s Office.

On behalf of myself and my family, I wish you all a healthy and happy Thanksgiving.

Colleen MacLeod-Fenner
Governor of Rhydin

((Details here http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewt ... 499#237499 ))

Return to “Town Crier (Public Playables)”