WLT Grant: Challenge for Overlord

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

WLT Grant: Challenge for Overlord

Post by King »

Well the Wrecking Crew isn't in IFL this year but we can still have a WRC vs DRT showdown for the Overlord belt.
DUEL Sylus
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Sylus »

- Title holder acceptance must be publicly posted within 1 week of this validation.
- The challenge must be fought within 2 weeks of the title holders acceptance.
- This tool will assist in helping verify the required dates.
Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Myria Graziano »

Sorry to hear you were the only person who showed to the WLT. Guess that means you're pretty well rested. Challenge accepted. We should talk about something else to put on the line other than the title. May as well have someone other than you and me benefit from this deal.

Myria G.
Crew
Mairead Harker
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
'Baby' Baroness

Post by Mairead Harker »

Overlord Graziano and Warlord King,

I've saved up a bit from working at the Shanachie Theater and a bit of the proceeds from the Cardinal Inn. I'll donate 1000 gold or items of equal value to the winner's favorite charity.

Mairead E. Harker
Baroness of Old Market
"And those who have not swords can still die upon them." - Eowyn, shieldmaiden of Rohan
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

Mairead Harker wrote:Overlord Graziano and Warlord King,

I've saved up a bit from working at the Shanachie Theater and a bit of the proceeds from the Cardinal Inn. I'll donate 1000 gold or items of equal value to the winner's favorite charity.

Mairead E. Harker
Baroness of Old Market

Consider Maggie's donation matched. 1000 more to a charity of the winner's choice.

Tis the season of giving after all.

Claire
Dragon's Gate
Anubis Karos
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Anubis Karos »

I will also offer 1000 nobles in Tara's name and mine. After all, it is quite amusing to see that there is still one title that Dirty can still challenge for this Yuletide.

~Anubis Karos
Aludariel
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Aludariel »

On behalf of Battlefield Park, myself, and Kruger, I wish to contribute an additional 1,000 to this cause. Best of luck to you both in your challenge (though may the Overlady prevail).

-Ali
JohnCole
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by JohnCole »

In line with the Barons Harker, Gallows and Sun'vael, I will match their donations to a charity of the winner's choice. Just remember: Strippers are important too!

-John Cole
"Literally Who?!?"
Ekthbjlgke
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ekthbjlgke »

You know what? I'll chip in, too. I just came into some money from Duelist Appreciation Week.

This may be a weird thing to do, but I'm putting up 1,000 for the losing side. Gotta spread the love, you know?
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

The fights going down Saturday, December the 23rd at 9:30 PM EST. The always lovely Lisa Takamine will be calling.
DUEL Lisa
Standings Keeper
Standings Keeper

Post by DUEL Lisa »

Tonight was the battle for the Overlord Title between Terry King and the defending Overlord Myria Graziano.

There were donations all around to sweeten the deal, but first the particulars!

We've got one challenger Terry King fighting under the colors of Pink and Black for the Dirty Crew. Her Ladies of Honor are Gabriella Alexandros and Me. Lisa Takamine Her second is none other than Dirty's Leader, Claire Gallows.

The Overlord Myria Graziano fights under the colors Blue and Grey, representing the Wrecking Crew no doubt. Her people of honor are all the folks who will benefit from the charitable proceeds this fight is bringing about. So fans at home and people in need? This ones for you! Her second is Nobody, because nobody's here and everyone watched from the comfort of their own homes or the bars.

Myria decided to one shot it and announced that she’d be donating 250 nobles for each point they score to the Rhydin Shield Association. In addition, Crew's gonna match the total of all donations raised
tonight to Terry's preferred charity, (no matter if she wins or loses.)

Terry’s charity of choice is the Old Maket Women's Shelter. And Dirty was planning on doing the same as the Crew, so that’s 500 nobles for every point they scored!

In the end, it was Terry who came out on top and bested Myria 5.5 -2 in 13 rounds.

Congratulations Terry and well reigned Myria!

Barons don’t forget to drop a line on your loyalty status! Other than that, Happy Christmas!
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

Dragon's Gate is of course loyal. Congrats T and well reigned My.
Vaeluthil Whitevale
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Vaeluthil Whitevale »

Seaside will be Renegade.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

I really loved the summer in your part of Seaside though... and was prepared to give its Baron so much candy.
Vaeluthil Whitevale
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Vaeluthil Whitevale »

Seaside is (mostly) immune to bribery.

And everyone loves Summer. Those that don't are pink commies, Ahni says. I do nae know what a commie is or why they are pink, but I prefer purple.

Return to “The Arena”