92nd Diamond Rules

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Lilith Anderson
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

92nd Diamond Rules

Post by Lilith Anderson »

Second verse, same as the first. Evidently everyone loved my rules from last time considering nobody put a stop to these shenanigans so I'm back at it again (but not with the white Vans).

1) All drinks are on Lilith until a new Diamond takes over.
2) The official ring for the duration of my reign is The Bridge. Bonus points if you toss someone off of it. Double bonus points if that person is Harris.
3) The Can is the designated babysitter for the cycle.
4) Anyone that is mean to Seirichi gets a high five.
5) Boxed wine is still the official drink of the cycle.
6) The shirtless dueling rule is still in play (and still optional but encouraged).
7) Andrea Anderson is the official Queen of the Outback. Bow accordingly.
8) The second Wednesday of the month is bring a friend night. Bring a friend or else you're a loser.
9) If a non-duck quacks, a goblin over on the Isle has to eat a small animal (squirrel, bunny, cat, dog, whatever’s on hand). There will be surveillance. We will know.
10) **** hugging. Winners fist bump.
11) The Panther's Claw winner, whoever the **** that is, gets dibs on duels. Exception: If Matt Simon is around, he gets dibs because he’s old and is liable to keel over at any moment.
12) Eden Parker is the official Outback mascot for the cycle again. Pay tribute in cherry coke, bubblegum, and cold hard cash.
13) If you're a current Baron, you should pay 10 silver to your nearest caller if you wanna duel. Squires pay nothing, even if Jesse tries to tell you otherwise. Mostly because eff swords. Duel of Fists = Master Sport.
14) If you've ever held a Duel of Fists title, you eat and drink and duel for free. Unless you're Harris, because **** that guy.
15) Emeralds and Opals should teach the lower ranks how things go. 1,000 silver will be paid to every Emerald or Opal that takes on a new mentee this cycle if their mentee logs two duels with their mentor present. 1,000 bonus silver will be paid out to mentor and mentee both if the mentee a) hits emerald, b) wins the Panther's Claw, or c) challenges for a title, win or lose.
16) OPAL CHALLENGES! There need to be more of these. Put the opal holders to work. Everyone deserves at least one challenge this cycle. I'll pay out 1,000 silver to anyone who successfully challenges an opal and beats them in said challenge. Hell, I'll even pay out 1,000 silver to any opal holder if they defend.

Like always, don't like it? You know what to do.

XOXO,
Lil
Former Archmistress & Two Time Bae-Diamond
Well, I looked my demons in the eyes
laid bare my chest, said "Do your best, destroy me.
You see, I've been to hell and back so many times,
I must admit you kind of bore me."

~Ray Lamontagne-Empty

Return to “The Outback”