Rings of Honor

Rings of Honor
Calendar   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups
  Register   Log in
Sports Arena for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rings of Honor Forum Index -> The Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rayvinn
Harbringer of Chaos
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

8,243 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Sports Arena for Sale Reply with quote

For Sale: Meticulously cared for sporting arena with historical landmark status.

The price is nonnegotiable unless you would like to be in business with Swordplay Industries. Trust me that you do not want this, therefore, the price reflects the exorbitant fee required to breach the contract forged with Brandon Fox. You're welcome. You will easily recoup your investment, of this you should have no doubt. I'm an elf, therefore you can trust me!

All those interested should leave detailed personal information with my office and I will contact you at my earliest convenience for a meeting. I will provide the alcohol.

~Rayvinn

((Sorry for the lateness of this post, I was waiting to find out who was taking over so we could discuss arrangements. Congratulations Apple!))
TexWellington
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

232 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by TexWellington on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Olivia
Adventurer
Adventurer

1,016 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She should have really taken down that sign. With all the box moving and re-arrangements that needed to be made.. no wonder it was forgotten! Olivia removed the sign and tucked it away into a filing cabinet.

To replace it was a sign stating:

Under new management

The Arena and Annex is now under the management of Livingston and Takamine.

Looking for:
Interested catering services for future events.
The Arena bistro, the Wolves Den, is now hiring waitstaff.

Any questions? Contact olivia.dos @ rhymail.rhy or visit the office during the hours of 7 PM - 10 PM.

(( Fake e-mail. Though if anyone would like to contact me feel free to send me a PM about possible new events / questions / errors. ))
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rings of Honor Forum Index -> The Arena All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: