Winter Talon of Redwin

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

DUEL Sylus
RoH Official
RoH Official

Winter Talon of Redwin

Post by DUEL Sylus »

The Winter Talon of Redwin will be held February 18th at 9 P.M. (EST)

The once a cycle tournament to honor the memory of Siera Redwin, original holder of the second ring (now known as Battlefield Park) and 17th Overlord. All duelists below the rank of warlord are invited to attend.

This is a single elimination tournament with all wins achieved counting towards the official records and standings.

Please sign up below.

Good luck to all,
~The Arena Management
Olivia
Adventurer
Adventurer

Rush into Madness: Talon of Redwin

Post by Olivia »

The winner of the Talon Tournament will be given a non-test free challenge grant, along with their own VIP Arena Skybox to be decorated however they see fit.

The Talon Tournament winner will also have his, her, or their name engraved onto a shield that will be hung at the entry way of the Arena. This shield will share the names of all the Talon winners of the past and future as well.
Olivia
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Olivia »

Congratulations to Penny Escobar on her Talon Tournament win!

Her prizes for the night include...

The Talon of Redwin.
Two Wins over Losses added to her record.
One non-test free grant to be used against a Baron.
A VIP Arena Skybox that she can use until the next Talon Tournament.

Code: Select all

10. A duelist must appear on the standings in order to issue a challenge. This includes any special grants issued as well as the Overlord Grant.
As Penny is not on the standings her challenge grant will become official once the next DoS standings are updated to reflect her added wins.

Saori Maeda, the second place winner, walks away with one win added to her record!
Penny Escobar
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Penny Escobar »

In winning the winter Talon tournament and being gifted this challenge grant, I’d like to ask if there is a cash value prize I could trade it in for. I’m new to this sport, its rules, regulations and the like, so I apologize if I’m speaking out of turn.

Thank you for the opportunity,

Penny Escobar
Olivia
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Olivia »

Ms. Escobar,

You may absolutely turn in your challenge grant. Please come by the Arena at your earliest convenience so that we may discuss the sum of your cash prize.

--

As Ms. Escobar has chosen not to use her non test-free challenge grant, the prize will instead be added to the Madness Tournament. The two remaining fighters from the final four will be judged on their scores throughout their Madness season and the winner will be awarded the grant.

(( Edited for better clarification. Please see the Madness Page for more details. ))

Return to “The Arena”