WLT Grant: Challenge for New Haven

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

JC
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Best Chae

WLT Grant: Challenge for New Haven

Post by JC »

Matt,

You have something I want. So I'm challenging for New Haven.

Jin Chae
채珍
Olivia
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Olivia »

- Title holder acceptance must be publicly posted within 1 week of this validation.
- The challenge must be fought within 2 weeks of the title holders acceptance.
- This tool will assist in helping verify the required dates.
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo »

We can't always get what we want. Challenge accepted.

--Matt
JC
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Best Chae

Post by JC »

I think we're doing this tonight or maybe it's next Saturday. Like at 11 ET, I only vaguely remember the conversation. Jesse will be calling.
JC
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Best Chae

Post by JC »

We're actually gonna do this tomorrow night around 10 ET, give or take. Jesse is going to call.
DUEL Jesse
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Jesse »

A little magic image plays out the whole announcement stuff.

Code: Select all

"Jin's banner is the flag of South Korea, which is the better of the Koreas when it comes to music.. which is debateable I guess, since i've heard some pretty nice music from the North. Anyway, her second is her dim witted crossdressing brother: KC Chae, and hher persons of honor is the dull Charlie Nine, Grace Frig, and whatever a Ling Ling is. Wait, there's a picture included.. AWWW, Okay, Ling Ling is adorable."

"Matt, who I will not be attempting to murder any longer, fights under a banner of black and yellow. Honeybee colors. Spoilers: Honeybees are actually terrible and if they were all to die tomorrow the world will go on without them and be better for it. His persons of honor are.. his wife Koy, who should make me a dress for calling this match and an outfit for my god child, as well as his two children Thia and Malachite. He has no second, but I'll make my god child his second instead."
"Jin beat Matt in a single duel with an end score of 5-1 in 5." The image of Jesse is reading off a piece of paper. "Hey, i'm doing a recording. Are you loyal or nah?" The moving image then shifts to Jin who answers, "New Haven will remain loyal to King. And I'm making Charlie my Squire." After that it loops back to the announcements.

Return to “The Arena”