Bless Me Father ...

Sometimes, the dance called life is graceful. Sometimes, you step on a toe or fall flat on your face.

Moderators: PrlUnicorn, Mairead Harker, Eregor

PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: Bless Me Father ...

Post by PrlUnicorn »

((Originally posted on Sep 05, 2014 by Winter Pearl))

Pearl felt light headed as she continued to read more about things that had plagued her grandmother since her last birthday. The journal was returned to its resting place. She debated whether or not to share her concerns with Velen. She knew she would share her thoughts, but not her grandmother's words. As to what all either of them knew that could help or hinder, she knew that no matter what they talked about that, in the end, Colleen would have to make her own choices as would Darien.
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: Bless Me Father ...

Post by PrlUnicorn »

((Originally posted on Sep 09, 2014to her word, Colleen had returned in plenty of time for Darien's birthday and to see Maggie star in Annie at the Shanachie Theater. This time, she returned knowing where all her children had been. Darien's dog had been placed in the care of Collie's housekeeper, Victoria. She suddenly found herself wondering what would happen to the dog once a choice was made.

Arrangements had been made via a private courier for a delivery to be made at the Rhydin Post to Darien Fenner on the morning of 8 September. It was a bottle of forty year old Jameson Irish Whiskey decorated with indigo ribbons and a silver koala tie tack pinned to the center of the bow. There was a note that read: Forty for forty, a day early. Love, A & M. Providing he wasn't there to accept the package, the courier was to leave it at the penthouse. If Collie remembered correctly, Monday was one of the days when the cleaning lady did her rounds.

Return to “Memories and Other Dances”