Overlord Grant + Activity Incentive

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Reign
Adventurer
Adventurer

Overlord Grant + Activity Incentive

Post by Reign »

So I really wanted to give the grant out this week after the standings updated, but judging by the number of active people on the standings, it's sorta slim pickings. That's a bit of a bummer. Where are the squires? Where are the commoners?

I dunno.

Either way, if you think you want the Overlord Grant for the summer cycle, respond here with why I should give it to you.

Additionally, if you aren't active and may want the grant, notch an activity duel this week and show up on the standings next Sunday and I'll give you 2,000 silver. If you're an active duelist already and you bring someone to the duels and they duel between now and the end of the month, I'll give you 2,000 silver. 1,000 silver bonus if they've never dueled before. Just respond here too with who you brought and who they fought and I'll pay you.

Good luck,
OverReign
Delahada
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Deputy Director of Dickery

Re: Overlord Grant + Activity Incentive

Post by Delahada »

I just took Kruger's kid on as my squire.
His first duel was tonight in the Outback.
You're welcome.

- Sal
A Ripple in Time
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by A Ripple in Time »

OverReign,

I am no longer a Squire nor am I a Commoner. However, after getting in a Swords duel this evening in the Outback with the Baron of Dragon's Gate, I am once again active on the standings as a Master at Arms. I currently find myself being able to spend an extended period of time in the city and would like an opportunity to challenge for baronial title.

Autumn
Reign
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Reign »

Sal, Niko, and Autumn have all had couriers dispatched with payment.

Autumn, I'll keep ya in mind til the end of the week to see who else throws their name into the hat.
Reign
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Reign »

By virtue of everyone else's apathy and because Autumn is my second favorite season, I'm giving the Overlord Grant to the mononymous Autumn. Autumn, I'd like to see another gold frame on the wall, which would mean you've got 5 renegades to choose from. Though since Sal actually did the thing I was talking about, you're welcome to excuse him from the list unless he wants the challenge.

Best of luck.

Reignfall the OverReign
A Ripple in Time
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by A Ripple in Time »

OverReign,

Other names that I have had are lost to time and the memories of many. Autumn is my season. I thank you for the grant and opportunity. It is my understanding that, by the reckoning of the rules, I have fourteen days from your announcement to utilize it. That is the tenth of August.

Autumn

Return to “The Arena”