Twin Wins, Tacos & Tequila Beneath the Pink Moons

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Partly Cloudy
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Twin Wins, Tacos & Tequila Beneath the Pink Moons

Post by Partly Cloudy »

Twin Wins, Tacos & Tequila
Beneath the Pink Moons

Hey, friends, do you like tacos? What about tequila? And twin wins? Well, you’re in luck!

On the evening of Tuesday, April 23, 2024, Governor Gatito Lindo will be hosting a dueling party on Twilight Isle in honor of the Pink Moons!

What is a Pink Moon, you ask? Well, it’s just another name for April’s full moon, which is called pink because of the wild ground phlox that blooms early in the springtime, both here in Rhy’Din and in other realms, like Terra or Earth.

The moons in April typically aren’t actually pink, but this year we’re taking exception and making sure that they are. Thanks to the magic inherent on the Isle, and with a little help from some powerful mages, the moons showing in the twilit sky will appear as pink as the cherry blossoms, hibiscus, and other vibrant flowers you’ll find blooming in the foliage surrounding the dueling area on this night.

And since two pink moons are better than one, Duel of Magic staff will be granting two wins for every single Magic win notched during the course of the evening.

So, what are you waiting for? Come out and grab a taco, enjoy a margarita, and add some sweet padding to your Magic record!

(( This is a live event, taking place on Tuesday, 4/23/24, beginning at 8 pm EDT.
(( You do not have to duel to participate in this event. If you just want to come hang out and let your characters enjoy the food and company, please feel free.
(( And if you can’t make it to the live event, but want to place your characters there for a bite and a shot while they watch others sling spells, please feel free to post to this thread. ))

(( And I promise I asked Claire before I posted this. ))
Partly Cloudy
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Re: Twin Wins, Tacos & Tequila Beneath the Pink Moons

Post by Partly Cloudy »

Last edited by Partly Cloudy on Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Re: Twin Wins, Tacos & Tequila Beneath the Pink Moons

Post by Goldglo »

In case there are questions, Claire and I have sanctioned this event.

Happy double-winning!

--Matt

Return to “Twilight Isle”