Overlord Challenge Results

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

DUEL Imp
RoH Official
RoH Official
Tha P'Imp

Overlord Challenge Results

Post by DUEL Imp »

Hear ye!! Hear ye!! Hear ye!!!

The Overlord and Kaja asked me to witness the challenge and I said, of course, that I would be there for my Kaja! But there was no blood!!!! Kaja used a blunt weapon and Cory used none! This was so not fun! How are you supposed to make people bleed a lot that way?!!!

But I digress...

Kaja's Man of Honor was G'nort Dragoon Talanador, she dueled under the colors of CDR which are shadow grey and dark blue. Her second was Sarah Allian. G'nort and Sarah were there in spirit.

Cory's Lady of Honor was the yummy Onyx Solare. He had no second and he was non-colorful. Onyx was still recuperating, so we didn't get to see her chest. I mean! Her!

The challenge was set to a best of three.

And it went a little something like this. Cory owned the first match from the beginning, he scored four consecutive points in the first four rounds. Kaja did her best to get through but on the sixth round Cory scored his final point to close that match with a score of 5-0.

After a little break the started the second match. A frustrated Kaja just beat up on Cory like she was playing baseball with her club. She scored three consecutive points! But then Cory put a stop to her scoring and started his. He didn't let Kaja score any more points while he did an impressive comeback to get the win with a score of 5-3, and retain the title!

Cory is the 59th Overlord of the Duel of Swords!!
All hail the Overlord!!

Code: Select all

Play by Play

Kaja	Cory
1. TH	 FSS
2. LP	 LC
3. FSS	HC
4. FCP	FSS
5. FLP	FCP
6. HC	 TH
JohnathanHavoick def. Kaja Adair, 5-0 in 6 rounds

Kaja	Cory
1. SH	 FSS
2. FCP	LC
3. FLP	TH
4. LC	 FLP
5. TH	 SH
6. LC	 LC
7. TH	 FSS
8. SH	 LC
9. TH	 FLP
10. FLP	FDK
JohnathanHavoick def. Kaja Adair, 5-3 in 10 rounds
Blood is thicker than water. Adjust your recipes accordingly.
Topaz
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Topaz »

Cory,

Congratulations on a fine defense. Though I have gotten detailed reports of your match since then, it is not the same as being there. I wish I could have witnessed those duels in person.

Topaz
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

It's all I can do to beg forgiveness for my absense.

I have no excuse and am utterly ashamed.

G

Return to “The Arena”