A new action figure?

Stories of the those from House Dragoon Talanador, the Company of the Dragon and the Tavern itself.

Moderator: G

G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

A new action figure?

Post by G »

A package arrived and was laid on the desk of G. Attached to the package an envelope that, once opened, revealed an interdepartmental letter.
Mr. Talandor within the attached package is contained
a pair of prototype Anvil Action Figures for approval. Please
indicate if you wish to have any changes made. If these
mock-ups meet your desired specifications we can begin
production in as little as two weeks.

-R&D
Within the box was indeed a pair of action figures that were similar. The biggest difference being the color of the spandex.

(Originally sent to me via a PM from Kruger's player, and thus had to be made into a post. :) )
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

G opened the envelope, read through the brief lines and frowned. He read and reread it and shook his head.

"I sign their checks, I'm their boss. And they still don't know how to spell my name? Seriously, Mai. Who do I have to fire now? Make sure to get me a name."

Mai, of course, scribbled in her notebook and didn't pay much attention.

G'nort Dragoon-TalanAdor, businessman extraordinaire, then went into the box. Opening it, he pulled out the two carefully packaged figurines and inspected them.

"These are supposed to be Kruger? They need more bruises. And why is one taller than the other? Man, R&D is slipping. Of course, they're gnomes so everything is taller than they are. We should start a gnome wrestling league."

Then, sitting there at the desk, G started to experiment with the two figures. This, of course, meant play testing with them.

I'm the Anvil, baby! I'm going to rock your world!" Followed by a drop kick to the other figure. "Ahh! Noooo!" The second figure crashes to the desk floor.

Mai stared at him oddly.

"Well, let me tell you something brother. When all the little Anvilmaniacs see the Anvil get in the ring at OutbackMania, whatcha gonna do when Anvilmania runs wild on you?!" The second figure does a top rope splash on the first one.

G stood the first one now, extending the arm to point at figure two. "There's one thing you're better at than I am, and that's kissing G'nort Dragoon-Talanador's ass. You're as good as kissing G's ass as Apple was." Figure two then attacks figure one and start getting into a knock down, drag out fight.

"Sir?"

"Sir?"

"Sir! Stop that?" Mai yelled.

"Okay look, I'm going to have to approve one of these, save the other for a secondary release. Now, I need some real Kruger quotes and some accessories. Maybe a straight jacket. Stat!"

"And get me the name of whoever I'm gonna fire!"

Return to “Golden Ivy Tavern”