Challenge for MoonBeryl

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Blue
Adventurer
Adventurer

Challenge for MoonBeryl

Post by Blue »

Terry: I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I have need of an opal and I would like the honor of trying for yours.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

I'm pretty sure this challenge is valid. Pending validation and what not. I accept.

I'll contact you with times and dates.
DUEL Kal
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Kal »

King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

The challenge is happening on October 27th at 9:30 PM (EST).

Grace will be calling.
DUEL Awkward
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Awkward »

Both our Overlord Terry King and Fastest Rising Emerald Blue came ready to get down to business tonight for the MoonBeryl Challenge! Lots of punching and quick to score, this challenge ended up with Blue winning two straight matches and picks up his first Opal!

Levitate 1: Blue is trying to take Terry to the mat, and Terry tells him to stay down with her fist! (LS/JB, 1 King)
Levitate 2: Blue picks up quickly how this game is played, with your fists! They're trading --and I hope that is a throat punch Terry! (JB/CH, 2 - 1 King)
Levitate 3: Our Overlord is so fancy and fast on her feet. But Blue is faking a jumpkick and ties it up! (FEJK/FADO, 2 ALL)
Levitate 4: Can Blue punch through the wall that Terry puts up? Well, no. But he can flip her over to take the lead! (FL/FAAB, 3 - 2 Blue)
Levitate 5: Trying to fake out Blue here doesn't work, he's scoring with another punch! (JB/FEJK, 4 - 2 Blue)
Levitate 6: Terry have you been training with Charlie? That looks like she's going for the FireStar's holder's signature move! But Blue is using mine (kinda) and throat punching is closing this first match! (CH/FALP, 5 - 2 Blue)

Feathertouch 1: Terry is toying with the idea of sending Blue to the mat, but he jumps on that idea --or sweeps it. Something like that. Blue sweeps his way into first point. (LS/FEFL, 1 Blue)
Feathertouch 2: They've both got skillz, but no one's getting points. (FADO/FADU, 1 Blue)
Feathertouch 3: Terry gets a little grabby and Blue is ducking out of reach and fast! (FADU/FL, 2 Blue)
Feathertouch 4: Punching again over the sweep to increase his lead, Blue doesn't get tripped up. (JB/LS, 3 Blue)
Feathertouch 5: Blue is trying for a sweep himself, and Terry introduces him to her kicks, quite possibly to his face to get on the board! (LS/SN, 3 - 1 Blue)
Feathertouch 6: This late in the match, sweeps aren't working for either fighter. But what is working? Punching! Blue there at match point with his fist. (JB/LS, 4 - 1 Blue)
Feathertouch 7: Blue is flipping Terry while she rethinks her jumpkick and scores himself another win! (FL/FEJK, 5 -1 Blue)

Well won Blue and well as always, well reigned Terry!

Return to “The Outback”