Administration Change.
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Rings of Honor -> Duel of Swords (OOC)

#1: Administration Change. Author: DUEL SylusLocation: Duel of Swords or his shop. PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:21 am
    —
After a lot of debate and weighing the options presented out of the candidates that applies to be the next Duel of Swords Coordinator, a front runner is chosen.

The individual that came out as best suited to do the work both in public temperament and in their evolution as a member is Apple. Whether she chooses to continue to use that name, or create an alternate one is entirely up to her, however it is agreed that the voice behind a sport Coordinator should not be an anonymous one.

Apple has continuously shown the time, energy, and understanding of the sport to do the work. Is active in all three sports and generally has a character in nearly every tournament. She's engaged, she's vocal, and she knows the rulings and histories. Chief trait was also a proactive mentality to scheduling and meeting deadlines presented to her without reminders.

I'd like everyone to give Apple a round of applause. Once settled in, Apple is free to choose an Assistant Coordinator and Standings Keeper that they feel will be well suited to the task.

#2:  Author: AppleLocation: Home, car garage. PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:08 am
    —
Caught this before going to bed.

One important thing I want to touch on though is Madness. I'm not going to post a hard date for registration but I will be trying to have something up in the next few weeks, along with having a regulation dueling event as a prelude.

#3:  Author: Anubis KarosLocation: That will not be disclosed PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:23 am
    —
This is an excellent choice. Thank you Sylus, for your time and effort.

#4:  Author: AppleLocation: Home, car garage. PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:16 pm
    —
Also wanted to add that I'll be requesting to use the name DUEL Olivia. I just need it to be activated if possible.

#5:  Author: GLocation: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship. PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:18 pm
    —
An excellent choice. I approve of this(Even if I'm not around!)

Congratulations Apple, and may whatever gods you believe in.. heheheh.. have mercy on your soul!

#6:  Author: XanthVanBokkelenLocation: Currently Unknown PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:07 pm
    —
Congratulations and good luck in your new position, Apple.

#7:  Author: Eden ParkerLocation: Old Market PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:42 pm
    —
Congratulations Apple (or Olivia!). Thank you for volunteering (as tribute)!

#8:  Author: PrlUnicornLocation: Navarra PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:14 pm
    —
Congratulations!

#9:  Author: DUEL SabineLocation: Near Battlefield Park PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:42 am
    —
Thanks for stepping up, Apple. May the force be with you.

#10:  Author: Claire FarronLocation: Underwood PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:36 pm
    —
Congrats Apps. Thank you also to Sylus, Kal, and Sabine for their time and effort!

Rings of Honor -> Duel of Swords (OOC)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1