Open for business!

Open seven days a week. If we don't have it we'll find it!

Moderator: Imp

Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

"No skirt, but I have these!" Gimpno produces a pair of stiletto heels as he wags his eyebrows.

He then writes an invoice which he hands over to Anjolie.

"All sales are final!"
Blood is thicker than water. Adjust your recipes accordingly.

Sponsored by: Gnom Corp.
Anne
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Anne »

She hushed Imp quickly. "It's a secret!" Anne thought for a moment. "Okay, make it sort of like a body suit, green/blue maybe black in colour. An elegeant bottom piece that resembles a tale and heck, you can even do the sea-shell if you want." She tapped her fingers on the desk idly thinking of what else she could do. "Scales, it needs to have an almost scale-like look about it. What d'you think?"
Anne Ellis Feren
Anjolie Quinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Sarcastic

Post by Anjolie Quinn »

Quinn eyed the heels patiently, having already agreed in her mind to buy them whenever Gimpno handed over the invoice. She located the appropriate amount of funds and handed them over.

"Thank you very much for your assistance. These will be just perfect."

Kallie looked up at her mother and grinned. She was extremely happy with the purchase of the fairy costume. She even had a purple bow at home to match the dress which she intended on putting around her horse's neck. Quinn took her daughter by the hand and gathered the packages. They still needed to drop by another store before their drive home so Anjolie decided to stop by the truck first to drop off the items.

"Thank you."

Kallie called out sweetly as the pair exited the store and headed on out into the rather pleasant autumn breeze.
"Even some stories that seem to have been going for ages must eventually come to an end."
Alais d Nitesong
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Location: Matlal, Riverbend, I' Taurn or Nitesong, depending on time of year

Post by Alais d Nitesong »

Imp's trademark huglickgrope should be expected by now... and as he poofed away, I looked for a towel.

I'm happy for Imp, it looks like business is booming for him. The customers seemed to be looking for costumes, and I am happy to wait, for I do not desire a costume, but rather ingredients, and perhaps it would be better to let the traffic thin out some.

I wandered around the shop.
Lady Alais d' Arma Graham d' Nitesong Sidhe
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

Imp blinks and flails as Anne shushes him.

"Ok, ok... secret, covered, pretty, fish tail. I got the right thing for you!" He poofs to the backroom and returns with a beautiful gown, mermaid cut. The bottom part is made of what looks like fish scales with sequins and a train of the same material. The top is of a sheer expandex fabric with strategically-placed seashells made of sequins and crystals.

"You are gonna look like a model!" Said the Imp, waiting for Anne to finish touching the gown.

Anne
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Anne »

Satisified with the gown Anne gathered it up in her arms. "Now, for payment..." she pulled out a roll of bills. "I'm trusting you not to rip me off." After dealing out the payment Anne left with her considerable amount of costumes.
Anne Ellis Feren
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

The Imp gives Anne one last cheeklick and cackles madly before moving to where Alais is waiting.

"Alais, babe!! What can I do to you?!" The Imp asks with a toothy grin.

Alais d Nitesong
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Ingredients

"g'day Imp, Ah've a need fer soome verra exotic spell components. Ah 'ope ye mayst obtain 'em fer me, 'n quickla?"

Handing Imp the list of obscure components.

"'t ist neccessara tha' nae questions be asked Imp, 'n th' contents o' tha' list mus' needs be kept tae oonla yerself."

She watched the blue skinned Imp carefully.

"Dae ye thin' ye mayst fin' sources?"
PslyderFTA
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Location: Shangren MotorCorp Main Headquarters, 12 miles southwest of Rhy'Din

Post by PslyderFTA »

Pausing momentarilly on his way to the Outback, the pseudo-elf looked through the window, his draconic eyes alighting upon a particular costume.

"Perfect," he said with a wry grin, "Jus' fraggin' perfect. . ."

Moments later and quite a few coins lighter, Psly continued his merry way to the Outback.
A Learning Experience. Typical three-word preamble to a closed-casket funeral service.
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

The till goes "ka-ching!" as the Imp reads the list and checks it twice. His eyebrows go up a couple of times as he reads.

"I have everything with the exception of this." He points to the list. "I can have it for you tomorrow."

He then scribbles on the paper. "This is what it will come up to. Will that be ok?"

Alais d Nitesong
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

"Dinnae skimp 'n me Imp. Ah've need o' th' best ye mayst obtain fer these."

The sorceress handed the Imp the required payment.

"Ah'll send Ozy fer th' rest 'pon th' morrow, 'n thank ye m'friend fer yer 'elp."

She vanishes in a column of shimmering silver before Imp can get a second huglickgrope in.
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

"Damn! She moves fast!" The Imp snaps his fingers. "Yo! Guimpdo! Take this list to Mama Imp and tell her we need this stuff yesterday!"

"Yesterday?" Guimpdo looks confused. "But boss, I didn't get this yesterday."

"You moron, it's just a... feh, why do I bother?" Imp scribbles a small note for Mama Imp regarding the order.

"Shut up and take this to Mama Imp right now! Come back when you get everything!!" Imp shoves the note at Guimpdo and shoves him away. Guimpdo cringes a little and quickly disappears.

Return to “Imp's Little Shop of Horrors”