ShadoWeaver defended. . .again again!

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

DUEL Psly FTA
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

ShadoWeaver defended. . .again again!

Post by DUEL Psly FTA »

Here's how it went down.

All this took place in the pit, y'all.

DUEL Psly FTA (8:40:06 PM): A'ight, Mur's defendin' ShadoWeavah, which Jaycy's tryin' ta take away. Best'a three, startin' inna pit. Thaht 'bout covah th' prelims?
DUEL Psly FTA (8:40:35 PM): Good. ::they waste no time. . .well, Mur doesn't. (sweep/f ab, 1-0 Mur)::
DUEL Psly FTA (8:41:39 PM): ::Jaycy's not the only one getting dirty! (f do/sweep, 1 all)::
DUEL Psly FTA (8:43:49 PM): ::meanwhile, Mur eats weevilly boot, without good spice. (f du/snk, 2-1 Jaycy)::
DUEL Psly FTA (8:46:30 PM): ::Mur's defense wins out this time. (f ab/uc, 2 all)::
(8:46:42 PM) Aurora Blackmane has left the room.
DUEL Psly FTA (8:48:09 PM): ::we pause for someone to try to hit someone. (f lb/flip, 2+-2 Jaycy)::
DUEL Psly FTA (8:52:15 PM): ::so much for the advantage. (snk/jab, 3-2 Mur)::
DUEL Psly FTA (8:55:13 PM): ::feh. Lots of moves, but very little in the points category. (f do/f du, 3+-2+, Mur)::
DUEL Psly FTA (8:56:21 PM): ::and lo, the good things go away and astray. (ab/do, 3-2 Mur)::
DUEL Psly FTA (9:00:20 PM): Y'all duck!!! ::said as mud and funk come flying out of the Pit, seeing as how Mur just seriously knocked Jaycy flying. (f leap/spk, 5-3 Mur)::
DUEL Psly FTA (9:00:42 PM): First match goes t'Mur. Challengah picks th' next ring.

DUEL Psly FTA (9:05:28 PM): ::and he just bent down to take that one. . .(f du/sweep, 1-0 Jaycy)::
DUEL Psly FTA (9:08:28 PM): ::and here's the pitch! Steeeerike! Struck her, that is. (jab/f lb, 1 all):: ((::doublechecking:: ))
DUEL Psly FTA (9:10:24 PM): ::look, up in the sky! it's a bird, it's a plane! It's a shame Mur got the point for this. (f du/jk, 2-1 Mur)::
DUEL Psly FTA (9:12:05 PM): ::boot, meet fist. (snk/jab, 2 all)::
DUEL Psly FTA (9:14:29 PM): ::meanwhile, Jaycy's going for the getting dunked again. (sweep/f do, 3-2 Mur)::
DUEL Psly FTA (9:15:31 PM): ::rock 'em sock 'em Brawlers! (chop/jab, 4-3 Mur)::
DUEL Psly FTA (9:17:21 PM): ::Mur=choose steal Curbstomp: Pass/fail execute? Fail. (f snk/f do, 4 all):: Sudden death!!!
DUEL Psly FTA (9:21:50 PM): ::apparently, they're not dirty enough yet. (f du/f du, 4+-4+)::
DUEL Psly FTA (9:24:31 PM): ::meanwhile, someone whiffs, someone doesn't connect, and someone almost gets a boot upside the head. (spk/ft. Jab, 4 all)::
DUEL Psly FTA (9:29:13 PM): ::and that's the brawl game, folks. (sweep/snk, 5-4 Mur)::

DUEL Psly FTA (9:29:32 PM): ((final: Mur of Eire defends, 5-3 and 5-4.))
Remember, in the end, it's all moo.

Meaning it all gets munched on, spit up, chewed on for a while, swallowed, spit up again, chewed on some more, swallowed again, and dumped on the ground in big steaming piles.
MurOllavan
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Triple Crown of Beatdown

Post by MurOllavan »

((case you're wondering I think my fourth point in the first was a fancy defense, which seems to be removed))
Okay. Apparently I still got this rock, and I'm sure someone wants it. I waive grace period again.

~Mur
((or Sean, as the thread may be))
PslyderFTA
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Location: Shangren MotorCorp Main Headquarters, 12 miles southwest of Rhy'Din

Post by PslyderFTA »

(())

Dang it, I knew I'd goofed something. . . and now I can't remember what it was. . .darn it.

I think it was something along the lines of fdo/snk, but seeing as how I apparently failed to save the log, I can't be sure.

I'll take the heat for that.
A Learning Experience. Typical three-word preamble to a closed-casket funeral service.

Return to “The Outback”