OOC Information

Stories of the those from House Dragoon Talanador, the Company of the Dragon and the Tavern itself.

Moderator: G

Delahada
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Deputy Director of Dickery

Post by Delahada »

The action figures crack me up. Keep 'em coming!
Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Myria Graziano »

I didn't see the Crew figures until this morning - love them! I laughed out loud more than once reading those lines! :D
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

I have placed all the images for the FytCo action figures into their own directory on my website. This is so that it's less confusing for me when I re-use the code to place new images in the thread.

I know at least Napoleon has linked to them, so everyone who wants to may want to just check the html line for the figures to link the correctly. :)

It'll now be under http://www.gnort.com/Dueling/fytco/ (File name here)
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
Duel of Swords Legend. Best In The World™.
First All Time DoS Title Holder.
Listed as "Daddy" in your daughters contacts list.
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

XanthVanBokkelen wrote:Love the Xanth figure! Just wanted you to know I was paying attention!
Updated with Xanth action figure, Version II.

For that matter, also updated the G action figure, as well as a new foul fog for the Lem one.
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
Gren Blockman
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Gren Blockman »

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME figure for Gren and Alfred! Thanks, G! Gren would be so proud that his figure was based on Aragorn! :D
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Post by G »

Gren Blockman wrote:AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME figure for Gren and Alfred! Thanks, G! Gren would be so proud that his figure was based on Aragorn! :D

Really, I did a search on a ranger and that was one of the pics that was first up. I looked at the figure, then Gren's profile, and was like "Well, I won't need to make any changes at all. excellent.

I had to edit Alfred though. The original had a mime impaled on it. I thought about keeping it, but I didn't read anywhere that he hated mimes so... yeah. Tara was the one with the most work. I think it came out well. :)

I swear I saw you say something in the room being surprised that there weren't any Gren, Tara and Alfred figures yet, which gave me the idea to do them. But I can't for the life of me find where you said it. I searched all chat logs for a couple weeks.

It occurs to me now that maybe someone else mentioned it... dunno. But glad they did! :)
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
Gren Blockman
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Gren Blockman »

I'm pretty sure the mentioning of the Gren figure happened in the Lobby. I'm glad it inspired you to make them!
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Post by G »

Gren Blockman wrote:I'm pretty sure the mentioning of the Gren figure happened in the Lobby. I'm glad it inspired you to make them!
That's right! The Lobby! The one room that's not logged lol I knew I saw it somewhere!

And I'm glad it happened too!
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador

Return to “Golden Ivy Tavern”