Great Holiday Sale!

Open seven days a week. If we don't have it we'll find it!

Moderator: Imp

Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Great Holiday Sale!

Post by Imp »

Great holiday sale!!!!

Come to Imp's Little Shop of Horrors for all your holiday shopping and take advantage of all the bargain prices!! Bring your list and we'll help you find a present for that special someone on your list!!

Pet tarantulas! Chocolates! Undead animals! Guaranteed never to die if your kid doesn't feed it!

We even have that special present for that difficult someone you wish you didn't have to see around the holidays!! Rat poison! Cianide! Hemlock!!!

We have spell scrolls that even a neanderthal can cast!! Chicken pox! Tooth ache!! And the all time favorite: Tropical storm!!!

And toys! Do we have toys?! YES!! We have toys!!! Barbierella!! GI George!! Polkamon!!! All the latest toys guaranteed to bring a smile to that kid of any age on your list!!!

Don't wait!! Come to Imp's shop for your one-stop holiday shopping!!
Blood is thicker than water. Adjust your recipes accordingly.

Sponsored by: Gnom Corp.
Legendazona
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Legendazona »

A draft of cold swirled around the counter, but the door had not opened. Frost formed rapidly on the surface of the counter before the ghost formed sufficiently to be be visible.

A parchment landed on the counter, requesting the delivery of a set of special scented candles, to be delivered to the Hospice, to the attention of the sister there,

The scent would need to be imported, but the ghost had heard that Imp and Mama Imp could get most anything. A bit of ginger should cover the inhibitor that would be mixed into the candle wax, and go airborne when the candle was lit.

The cold abruptly vanished, leaving the parchment laying before Imp.
________
Fuck
Last edited by Legendazona on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

"Yo! Guimpdo!! Close that door!! You letting the cold air in!!" Yells Imp. Guimpdo looks from Imp to the closed door then back to Imp and shrugs. Then he goes and pushes the closed door which doesn't bulge because, well, it's closed.

As Imp turns he sees the note on the counter. He scratches his head as he reads it.

"Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. No questions asked as long as I get paid for it." Mutters Imp.

"Hey Gimpno!! Fill this order out and take it to the Hospice right away. Make sure you get paid for it. DO NOT LEAVE without payment. You understand that?" Imp asks making sure Gimpno understands, he's not the brightest imp after all.

"Uh... yeah boss. Fill order. Deliver. Don't leave without money." Repeats Gimpno slowly.

"What happens if you don't get the money?" Asks Imp.

"uh... I kill the old lady?" Replies Gimpno with a huge grin.

"No! No! No! You moron!!! Don't go killing people, you'll put me out of business!!!!" Flails Imp while hitting Gimpno's head repeatedly. "You wait and ask for payment. Get it?!"

"uh.. yeah boss." Answers Gimpno rubbing his head.

"Now get out of here and do what I told you."

"yeah boss" And Gimpno poofs out of Imp's sight before he gets clobbered again to do what he's told.

Legendazona
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Legendazona »

The ghost watched the little imp head for the Hospice. The candles carried in his hands. But the little imp had not dressed up the candles as a gift.

She dropped a bit of blue and silver ribbons onto the imp's head, hissing to Gimpno "wrap this around them before you give it to her."

The creature looked around as though seeking the source of the voice, then ran up the stairs with a half tied ribbon around the candles.

She heard something about not leaving them until they were paid for. Blast!

Then the receptionist provided payment to the blue skinned imp. She watched him leave the Hospice, a cold smile curving her lips. Time to wait.
Legendazona
Druid High Priestess
Murdered in Life
Alia Anor Graham
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Alia Anor Graham »

She'd found the shop from which the candles had come, pausing outside the door, considering what sort of merchandise was in the windows, she wasn't sure she should go in, but curiosity was high, and she pushed the door open, her ivory cloak keeping the cold wind from freezing her in her walk.

Looking around, she spotted a blue skinned imp, "Excuse me, but I was hoping that you could help me? A gift was delivered from here, but there was no card. Perhaps it was forgotten or lost?"
Alia Anor Graham d' Nitesong Sidhe
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

The imp turns around and whistles. "Well, babe, I don't know if there was a card or not, but how about I say I sent them to you and we go out for dinner and a movie and who knows?" Guimpdo replies with a toothy grin and eyebrow waggle.

The Imp, who heard the door open, comes to the front just in time to hear Guimpdo.

"Stay away from my womens!!" He slaps Guimpdo out of the way. "What can I do to yo.. errr.. for you, babe?"

"A gift was delivered from here, but there was no card. Perhaps it was forgotten or lost?" Alia repeats the question.

Imp rubs his chin thoughtfully. "There was a note, gave it to Gimpno. Hang on. HEY GIMPNO!!" The yelling Imp makes Alia flinch.

"Uh... yeah boss?" Asks Gimpno from the backroom door.

"What did you do with that note for the candle order I gave you?"

"well... I wuzz hungry, you see... so I.. uh... " Gimpno fidgets nervously.

"Is not that difficult a question. What? Did? You? Do? With? The? Note?" Asks Imp a little slower.

"I ... uh ... ate it." Mutters Gimpno.

"You what?!!!! You ninny!!!" Imp slaps him silly and shoves him back into the storage room.

"I'm gonna have to have a talk with Mama Imp." Mutters Imp as he comes back to Alia. "I'm sorry babe, you have to forgive my incompetent assistants, but it seems we lost the note" Sighs the Imp.

Alia Anor Graham
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Alia Anor Graham »

The first imp was a little scarey. The eye brow waggle was almost enough to send me out of the shop and not worry about where the gift had come from, but then a different Imp came into the room, "Stay away from my womens!"

I nearly laughed. This was the Imp from the dueling rings, and I recognized him instantly. When I asked him about the possibility of a note, his screeching yell to Gimpno felt like fingernails on a chalk board.

It seems there had been a note, but the other one had EATEN it!!!

I looked at Imp as he apologized. "You don't happen to remember who left the note? Or part of what it said, do you?"
Alia Anor Graham d' Nitesong Sidhe
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

"Nope." Said the Imp. "But I do remember a cold breeze, then the note appeared on the counter. That helps?"

Return to “Imp's Little Shop of Horrors”