Stage 16: Special

Past events.
Random McChanse
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Stage 16: Special

Post by Random McChanse »

The final stage of the Tour will be held tonight, Thursday the 4th, in the Annex at 10:15 EST (to accommodate requests and those in different time zones). The details of the event will be announced then.
Don't underestimate me, for when I'm working I'm super shiny and sit on a post.

And I walk on ceilings, so try to mess with that, fool.
Random McChanse
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Random McChanse »

The event chosen for the final and sole Special stage of the 2006 Tour de RhyDin was, as some accurately surmised, the grandaddy of all hand games: Rock Paper Scissors, fought to 2 points. Each successful round gained the dueler a + for that point, and two +s won the point.

(...The irony was delicious, I know.)

After a gritty battle of single elimination (with random byes each round) among 11 duelists, only 3 were left at the end: Rena Cronin, Jaycy Ashleana, and Karen Wilder. All were guaranteed Tour Points, but which went to whom was to be decided by a grand bout of Double-Fisted Rock Paper Scissors!

With all three dueling simultaneously, Rena and Jaycy both beat Karen, but Rena's victory over Jaycy sealed another stage victory for her!

So Rena came in first and gained 3 Tour Points and 1000 Nobles, Jaycy came in 2nd for 2 Tour Points, and Karen gained a single Tour Point for coming in 3rd.

Congratulations, Rena!
Don't underestimate me, for when I'm working I'm super shiny and sit on a post.

And I walk on ceilings, so try to mess with that, fool.

Return to “Tour Archives 2006”