(Another) PathFinder Challenge

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Jigglypuff
Adventurer
Adventurer
Location: Rhydin Public Library - Strange And Magical Creatures Division

(Another) PathFinder Challenge

Post by Jigglypuff »

Dear Ms. Quinn,

It appears that we have fortuitous timing.

The creature knows as Jigglypuff hereby issues challenge to you for the green opal you possess.

Please direct all correspondence to me at the Rhydin Public Library and I will ensure an answer on its behalf. We look forward to pitting its skills against that of you and PathFinder.

Truly,

Allyse Mayworm
1st Level Caretaker
Strange and Unknown Creatures Division
Rhydin Public Library
Anjolie Quinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Sarcastic

Post by Anjolie Quinn »

Dear Ms. Mayworm,

Please inform the creature that I accept challenge and intend to defend my right to hold Pathfinder until the day I die. Should the creature realize the error of its ways in pursuing challenge against my beloved opal and choose to rescind this challenge there will be no hard feelings from Pathfinder or myself.

Sincerely,

Anjolie Quinn Havoick
"Even some stories that seem to have been going for ages must eventually come to an end."
Anjolie Quinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Sarcastic

Post by Anjolie Quinn »

The creature and I have decided on this upcoming Monday, June the 11th at nine by the Eastern clocks to duke it out for the right to hold Pathfinder. I would appreciate the services of a caller.

-Quinn
"Even some stories that seem to have been going for ages must eventually come to an end."
Anjolie Quinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Sarcastic

Post by Anjolie Quinn »

The Queen of Westridge has offered to officiate for our challenge and it will be taking place here in about 10 minutes in the (RDI) Outback.

-Quinn
Jake
Top Thug
Top Thug
Warlord of the Boards

Location: Red Orc Brewery, a dueling venue, or the taverns of Badside

Post by Jake »

Results?
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo »

Tera has all the details, but the grapevine says the puffball lost in 3.
DUEL Des
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Des »

Anjolie did indeed defeat the most fiersome jigging creature once it had been set loose to terrorize her in an attempt to snatch her precious Pathfinder from her! It was a spectical and quite a sight to see as Anjolie and the creature battled it out in the ring for the right to hold this Opal.

Never let it be said that the creature is not an ankle biter for I did see this myself with my very own eyes and the horror of it was almost too much to bear. But Anjolie was not deterred by this tactic nor was she swayed even when it bounced, yes bounced! upon her right there in front of God and everybody!!!

Jiggly however was just as determined and the creature wasn't about to give up and so it was that THREE duels occured between these fighters to decide the ultimate fate of the Opal. And not just easy duels either. These here were long hard fought ones I'm here to tell ya. Both brought their best which is as it should be in a Challenge Match!

Congrats to Anjolie for her defense and keeping Pathfinder!

Well fought and tried Jiggly!

Return to “The Outback”