Words of Praise

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

It's not even over, and the WLT has 36 people in it right now, and topped out at 40!

Considering that 15 were actually involved in the tourney(13 duelists and 2 callers) That means a TON of people were there to support!

My Personal thanks to you all for making it a fantabulously awesomeriffic Warlord Tournament!

Spectacular!

And props to Roman and Jaycy for calling, and Roman for the organization and REALLY LATE NIGHT calling!

Great job!
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
Duel of Swords Legend. Best In The World™.
First All Time DoS Title Holder.
Listed as "Daddy" in your daughters contacts list.
Lucius DeAuster
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Lucius DeAuster »

Grats to Sin for what appeared to be a successful event last night. I wasn't able to stay long due to offline events, but in the few minutes I was able to pop in the Arena was hopping.
Tormay Eludes
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tormay Eludes »

DUEL Roman gets huge props for his 2009 review!

That is just awesome going back and looking at all the action that took place this year, a great way to remember as we head into 2010!

Thanks!
Koyliak
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Fashion Police

Location: The Heavenly Boutique - Where Dreams Become Realities

Post by Koyliak »

I wanted to give a shout out for best use of a news headline for "Pink Puffball Pugilist Poops Out Pathfinder."

Also to Joey's player for putting together the 2009 RP list! Gave me some new names I'll keep an eye out for.
Koyliak "The BobCrusher" VanDuran-Simon
Owner of the Heavenly Boutique
Scorched Druid
Adventurer
Adventurer
Professional Grouch

Location: Currently either in a room above the Outback or his hut.

Post by Scorched Druid »

This is to everyone! Keep doing what you do and keep working together to make this a great forum, roleplaying world, and game to be a part of. I'd name names but then I'd be copy and pasting the Memberlist.

To our wonderful staff (members great and small). We couldn't enjoy the game and all of its mechanics nearly as much without all the work you do. You may not get enough recognition for all of the hours you put in (for some of you it's 12+ a week), but I know that the sentiment is not mine alone that we love what you do.

To the Players (non-staff). It is a joint effort to keep this place great, not just a task on the Administration's shoulders. It takes all of us working in an ever evolving conversation to continually improve on what so many others have built and established. If the staff does something that you do not agree with do not be afraid to SAY something. If you sit idly by then they will not know how you feel, nor be able to make an adjustment to where the change is not so unappealing.

Continue to be vocal and work together to produce all of those great story lines you have brewing in your minds. Keep up this conversation and work to make this place last another 15 years!
Life is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will. 5% pleasure, 50% pain. That's 100% reason to remember the name.
Joey Damarco
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Joey Damarco »

Koyliak wrote:I wanted to give a shout out for best use of a news headline for "Pink Puffball Pugilist Poops Out Pathfinder."

Also to Joey's player for putting together the 2009 RP list! Gave me some new names I'll keep an eye out for.
Just saw this. Thanks Koy. :) I'm everyone seemed to enjoy it! It's always nice to keep things positive!
"How do you know my dimwitted inexperience isn't really a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, thereby enhancing my ability to maneuver myself within any given situation?"
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo »

Props to Darien Fenner's player, who's written a fantastic series of dueling-related match-breakdown articles. The commentary in these things is priceless and I can't wait for more! If you haven't seen them yet, here are links to the existing ones:

Matt vs. Salvador: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15631

Napoleon vs. Ergin-Falconne: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15658

Anubis vs. Kheldar: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15812

Drake vs. Aramis: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15898

Keep these coming! :D
"If you are thinking a year from now, sow seed. If you are thinking ten years from now, plant a tree. If you are thinking one-hundred years from now, educate the people."

--Kuan Tzu, 5'th century Chinese poet
Delahada
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Deputy Director of Dickery

Post by Delahada »

First I saw this, and I lol'd. Then I saw this and I lol'd some more. So then I went to the shop, fully intending on buying the I heart Imp mug for Sal, because a coffee mug is totally something I can see him owning, no matter how ridiculous it may be, and I see: "Imp has given you a I Heart Imp Foam Finger!" Imp, you crack me up so hard.
Carley
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Carley »

Delahada wrote:First I saw this, and I lol'd. Then I saw this and I lol'd some more.
Seconded!

Hiiiiiilaaaaarity!
Marc Franco
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
The Gossip GangSTAR

Post by Marc Franco »

Carley wrote:
Delahada wrote:First I saw this, and I lol'd. Then I saw this and I lol'd some more.
Seconded!

Hiiiiiilaaaaarity!
And the motion passes!

I was dying to know what Imp was talking about when I read the logs this morning. This definitely surpassed my expectations! Hilarious!
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Imp, you're the man! That bill thing in the challenge notice cracked me up! :lol:
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

(w) Wait until Tical checks his inventory. :twisted:
Blood is thicker than water. Adjust your recipes accordingly.

Sponsored by: Gnom Corp.
Napoleon Bonarat
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Napoleon Bonarat »

LOL
Napoleon Bonarat
PiRATes From Heck | Champions of Mythos | Badside Brawlers | CrushBob
Loxley
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Loxley »

<3 Jaycy and Kelathe. Teasing Loxley was so mean. Hilariously mean.

Minion of Deathlord was also <3. Undead ftw.
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo »

Maria Graziano's thread Dream A Little Dream Of Me deserves a read, then a re-read, and then some props for the author. Please go ahead and writemorepostitnowplease. :D

Seriously, go read it! I can't wait to see where it goes: http://www.ringsofhonor.org/forums/view ... hp?t=23757
"If you are thinking a year from now, sow seed. If you are thinking ten years from now, plant a tree. If you are thinking one-hundred years from now, educate the people."

--Kuan Tzu, 5'th century Chinese poet

Return to “Thoughts at Large”