Words of Praise

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

Thank you Specter for the great setting (the rings were a lot of fun!), those involved in organizing the Terra Master tournament, those who fought, and Claire for calling in such a way that it made it A LOT easier to fight... and for telling me that I can fancy DoM offensive moves :)

The format ended up being a lot more fun than I expected!

ETA: Congrats Apple on winning! Poor turtles.
Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Eden Parker »

KAL! Congrats on reaching 100 WoL in DoS! You're a monster!
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

Probably need to replace "monster" with "tortuous" given how long it took. But thanks! Was pretty nice to finally notch that.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Eden Parker wrote:KAL! Congrats on reaching 100 WoL in DoS! You're a monster!
Freakin' Eden beat me to it :)

Congrats Kal! Now I just have to do it faster :)
Sabine
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Sabine »

Thanks to everyone who participated in Duel2Get1Free! Even if you just came out to cheer or dueled 1 time so someone else could get a duel, you're awesome!

I know it's a crazy time of year and not everyone could participate on the nights we had callers, but it was nice seeing some DoS duels happening.

Also thanks to those who came out for Mistlefoe (Night 1), it was a lot of fun. Sorry night 2 of it was a bust, duels were dead (Christmas eve eve) and I had an allergic reaction to avocado and had to split!

And congrats Kal on hitting 100 wins!
“We spoke eternal things that cannot die.” -Charles Baudelaire, from The Balcony; Fleurs du Mal (tr. by Roy Campbell), 1857
Dimitrii Sixtus
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Dimitrii Sixtus »

Thanks for running the event, Sabine. Cool to have something unique around the holiday.

Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

I really had a fun time at the Pet Adoption Day! event last night and it was one of the most packed events I've seen in a long time with regulation! Big shout out to Eden and Cane for calling and staying with everyone for the night. Keeping track of 20+ people isn't easy but events like these keep regulation fun and fresh.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Queen wrote:I really had a fun time at the Pet Adoption Day! event last night and it was one of the most packed events I've seen in a long time with regulation! Big shout out to Eden and Cane for calling and staying with everyone for the night. Keeping track of 20+ people isn't easy but events like these keep regulation fun and fresh.
^

Great event. There was just a lot of play in the room, which is always exciting to see. And I can't wait to start a thread for Jax the Uni-Fluff!
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Thank you very much to Apple for making my first DoF challenge a great experience. From the outset, it has been fun and there has been some very interesting RP to come out of it. I loved Andrea saying that she wants to see what Jewell can/would do with PF.

Thank you to Claire for coming out to call on short notice last night and everyone who came out to play :) I was very preoccupied with a real life emergency, but it was a little break from that to be able to play with you all last night. Thank you!!
Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Eden Parker »

Just wanted to shout out Sylus for his awesome post today. Thank you for the apology regarding what happened with Hydra. Those things are never easy, but I really appreciate it. It makes a huge difference to me.
Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

I've made my share of mistakes and most of them are beyond fixing. It means a lot to me that you went and fixed this one. Thanks for stepping up and making the official post Sylus and for listening.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Thank you to everyone who came out for the OL challenge tonight! To those who participated by dueling (and offering to duel!), cheering on all sides, and calling (THANK YOU LISA).

You all make this a blast.
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

If you do not make a point of reading the Duel of Sword standings every week, you really really should because Sabine is a comic genius.

#SelfiesB4Elfies
Sabine
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Sabine »

JewellRavenlock wrote:If you do not make a point of reading the Duel of Sword standings every week, you really really should because Sabine is a comic genius.

#SelfiesB4Elfies
Thank you :) I'm glad the silliness is enjoyed. And thanks to Kal especially for being a good sport.
“We spoke eternal things that cannot die.” -Charles Baudelaire, from The Balcony; Fleurs du Mal (tr. by Roy Campbell), 1857
JohnCole
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by JohnCole »

I'd like to send a shout out and continued thanks to Eden's player for the thought, effort and creativity into last night's Archmage Drinking Game during the Challenge. I always have a fun time interacting with you Eden and I look forward to the next time.

Thanks to everyone who came out to support DoM last night, and hope you had fun too!
"Literally Who?!?"

Return to “Thoughts at Large”