Out of Character message board and info for the Duel of Guns
Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Archpriest of Myr'Khul

Duel of Guns

Post by Vanion Shadowcast »

EDITED FOR SEASON TWO (2015)

Regulation dueling for Duel of Guns will take place on Thursdays, between 10:30pm EST and 1:30am EST, and some Sunday Afternoons. See the Official Schedule for specifics on event and regulation dueling.

DoG regulation and tournaments will use The Battleground chatroom. The Battleground is the old Duel of Swords Arena re-purposed in the G&A future timeline.

Please check here for more information on the setting and location.

You may create new characters for Duel of Guns, or use characters that you already play. Make sure to read over the setting information first, as Duel of Guns takes place in one possible, bleak future. As such, nothing that happens in Duel of Guns needs to affect the "current canon" timeline of ROH or RDI.

Have fun!
Last edited by Vanion Shadowcast on Sun May 31, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 24 times in total.
RDL Yuknon
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by RDL Yuknon »

Thanks to the small, but awesome crowd that we had out for the first regulation night for DoG! A lot of fun roleplay, and some awesome duels were had.

The standings have been updated and are current for Week One. PM me with any questions.
RDL Yuknon
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by RDL Yuknon »

Another small, but fun DoG night. Standings for Week Two are updated. Come on out next Wednesday, and bring a new player with you!
RDL Yuknon
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by RDL Yuknon »

We saw some new faces last night! Week Three standings are updated.
Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Archpriest of Myr'Khul

This upcoming week of regulation, Wednesday 5/28, will be the last regulation night for at least two months. Afterwards, there will be a review/discussion on Season One to determine what format changes will take place before Season Two. Then, I'll get to work, based on your feedback.

In short, don't miss this upcoming Wednesday and Thursday, the last night for regular dueling to be followed by a season-ending epic event!
Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Archpriest of Myr'Khul

Regulation will begin for Season 2 of Duel of Guns on Thursday, April 9th, at 10:30pm EST, and will run until 1:30am EST!
Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Archpriest of Myr'Khul

I still haven't found anyone able to help me call Thursday nights. Since I'm only to call until 11:30 on Thursdays, I'm hereby going to cancel Thursday nights one-hour shift (we do not get attendance for this, anyways), and add an extra hour of length to the Sunday shift this week. If it works out to be better, that'll be a change for the rest of the season.

tl;dr

No Thursday shift tonight, 4/30. Sunday, 5/3's DoG shift will run from 1pm EST until 5pm EST.

Return to “G&A OOC”