Rings of Honor

Rings of Honor
Calendar   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups
  Register   Log in
Challenge for MoonBeryl *

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rings of Honor Forum Index -> The Outback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gren Blockman
Mother Natures Son
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

37,162 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Challenge for MoonBeryl *
Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Miss Melanie,

I've never gotten the chance to face you in an Opal challenge yet, and since you suggested it last night, I'd like to give it a try.

I challenge Melanie Rostol for MoonBeryl.

Gren

Last edited by Gren Blockman on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
DUEL Kal
RoH Official
RoH Official

RoH Official, Locksmith
10,608 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fourth
Chthonic Spezzatura
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Town Drunk
5,866 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See Gren, this is why I like you, really. You've got heart. I can respect that. So, out of respect, I'll leave out the normal sh*t talking and I won't even try to seduce you into a nightmare state before we fight. We'll be in touch soon, champ.
Mother Natures Son
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

37,162 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This challenge will take place Sunday, June 15 at 9 (EST). Apple will be calling for us.

Last edited by Gren Blockman on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apple
Less Than Three
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Performer, Ale Tester
47,042 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the details!

Code:
DUEL Apple: WINDFURY 1: Melanie's going for the early KO punch...! But Gren's quick on his feet and sways out of the way! ( Jab / Fdodge ) 1 Gren
DUEL Apple: WINDFURY 2: ... Ouch, will he be cursing himself later because of that? ( Fa Leap / Fe Jab ) 1 Gren
DUEL Apple: WINDFURY 3: Here comes the double damage! Eat it! ( Jab / Chop ) 1-2 Gren
DUEL Apple: WINDFURY 4: Gren's sweeping low while Melanie takes to the air! ( Jumpkick / Sweep ) 1-2 Gren
DUEL Apple: WINDFURY 5: Baited! Melanie falls right into Gren's trap! ( FA Dodge / Fe Jab ) 1-3 Gren
DUEL Apple: WINDFURY 6: He's not coming up high! ( FA Armblock / Sweep ) 1-4 Gren
DUEL Apple: WINDFURY FINAL: Melanie's looking to bait Gren into a defense... but a boot to the gut puts a stop to that idea! ( FE Flip / Snap )

Gren defeats Melanie 5-1 in 7.

DUEL Apple: THUNDERFURY 1: She started with it last time... and guess what? It works. ( Jab / Sweep ) 1 Melanie
DUEL Apple: THUNDERFURY 2: Gren's not looking to eat a one, two combo! ( Chop / Fdodge ) 1-1
DUEL Apple: THUNDERFURY 3: Back to the action! Both are sweeping out for the trade! ( Sweep x2 ) 2-2
DUEL Apple: THUNDERFURY 4: Gren's snatching the lead away from Melanie! Seriously. ( Chop / Flip ) 2-3 Gren
DUEL Apple: THUNDERFURY 5: Gren goes straight in! No tricks! Just raw force! ( FE Snap / Jab ) 2-4 Gren
DUEL Apple: THUNDERFURY 6: And that's what we call the "YOLO jab". ( Jab / Sweep ) 3-4 Gren
DUEL Apple: THUNDERFURY 7: It looks like Melanie is done being faked out! ( Flip / Fe Jab ) 4-4
DUEL Apple: THUNDERFURY FINAL: Gren's looking to end this match and two! Melanie needs this win to survive and take it to three!
DUEL Apple: Melanie's putting her legs to work! She's already going low..!
DUEL Apple: Gren's kicking as well! Right past Melanie! ( FA dodge / Snap )

Melanie defeats Gren, 5-4 in 8

DUEL Apple: AL'AKIR 1: Melanie takes the early lead once more with a quick dodge to the side! ( FA Dodge / Jab ) 1 Mel
DUEL Apple: AL'AKIR 2: Both are kicking out but Gren's is a little higher! He overpowers Melanie and pushes the fight to an early tie! ( Snap / Jump ) 1-1
DUEL Apple: AL'AKIR 3: Gren's on the move but Melanie's got the legs to chase him down! ( Sweep / FA Dodge ) 2-1 mel
DUEL Apple: AL'AKIR 4: I think this is our first defensive null round this whole challenge! ( FA Dodge / FA Armblock ) 2-1 Mel
DUEL Apple: AL'AKIR 5: Melanie's trying to sweep out again but Gren's boot is enough to put a stop to that. ( Sweep / Snap ) 2-2
DUEL Apple: AL'AKIR 6: Double damage! Eat it! ( Jab x2 ) 3-3
DUEL Apple: AL'AKIR 7: .. Oooh.. That could have been match point! ( FE Jumpkick / Snapkick ) 3-3
DUEL Apple: AL'AKIR 8: One punch deserves another...! We're in sudden death again! ( Jab x2 ) 4-4
DUEL Apple: AL'AKIR FINAL: Both are kicking out...! But it's Gren's that makes the mark! ( Sweep / Snap )
DUEL Apple: "Gren Blockman is the newest holder of the Yellow Opal, MoonBeryl!"

Gren defeats Melanie, 5-4 in 9

Gren is the newest holder of MoonBeryl!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rings of Honor Forum Index -> The Outback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: