Challenge for MoonBeryl

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Rena A Cronin
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Challenge for MoonBeryl

Post by Rena A Cronin »

Since you are waiving grace, I'll try my hand at claiming it.
Blue
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Blue »

Pending approval, I accept. I'll be in touch shortly to work out a day and time.
DUEL Kal
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Kal »

Tara
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tara »

Arch Witch,

While Kal has approved of this ridiculous undertaking of yours (and I won't argue with someone of his skill here) I just want to let you know I'll be cheering for the OTHER guy....wait, that IS a guy, right?

Do my eyes deceive me? Could it actually be possible that one would want to be NEAR you?!

Okay, let's just assume it's a hermaphrodite for right now and we can figure out the particulars later. But just so we ARE clear, I am on ITS side. Okay? Okay.

HOWEVER, I have a theme song in mind for you even though I won't be officially on your team. FYI. I am going to play it on my miniature victrola. The one Anpu got for me that you need to put these strange things called "buds" in your ears to hear? Yeah. It'll be a sing-a-long.

You're gonna love it! Hope you lose!

- Perdition Queenie
Rena A Cronin
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Rena A Cronin »

Saturday at 9...unless something comes up.

Dioxane will be calling...if she gets here in time.
Blue
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Blue »

I like sing-a-longs!
DUEL Dioxane
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Dioxane »

Nutshell:

First match
Blue defeats Rena 5-2 in 7 rds

Second match
Blue defeats Rena 5-3 in 11 rds

Full writeup will come a bit later. :)

Congrats on the defense Blue, good try Rena!

Code: Select all

DUEL Dioxane	"We have a fight going on for the.. Opal. You know the one. I am watching and judging over it while the other two bash each others skulls in. So, Ring of Fire, begin!"

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Fire 1
DUEL Dioxane	Rena starts off strong, but lo so doth Blue because he is not there! (FaDO/JB) 1-0 Blue

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Fire 2
DUEL Dioxane	"No matter how snappy, that kick isn't getting to hit the rocking Blue guy thing!" (FaLP/SnK) 2-0 Blue

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Fire 3
DUEL Dioxane	"When in doubt, it's always a fun thing to hit each other! Doesn't matter where. This case is low." (LS/LS) 3-1 Blue

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Fire 4
DUEL Dioxane	"Rena strikes back, she's got some deft moves and those deftiness allows her to sneak out of the way of grabby McGrabberson." (FL/FaDU) 3-2 Blue

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Fire 5
DUEL Dioxane	"Rena is going down for the legs, but that's gotten stopped right off by Blue jabbing her down further." (JB/LS) 4-2 Blue

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Fire 6
DUEL Dioxane	"One kick happens, the other kick is more 'Haha just kidding fooled you.. oh.' Well, either way I don't think they deserve points." (JK/FeJK) 4-2 Blue

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Fire 7
DUEL Dioxane	"The first match ends with a bang, as Blue's jab nails Rena as she tries doing a bit of a jump move like Van Halen! Doesn't work." (JB/FaLP) 5-2 Blue
DUEL Dioxane	Blue wins first match 5-2 in 7 rounds.

DUEL Dioxane	"You guys may begin the second match whenever you are ready!"
DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Ice
DUEL Dioxane	"This one starts out with a bang, but this time it's the opposite as Rena is the one hitting first!" (LS/JB) 1-0 Rena.

DUEL Dioxane	 Ring of ice 2
DUEL Dioxane	"This is a dull round and nothing remotely exciting happens except a child cries somewhere." (FeJK/SnK) 1-0 Rena

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Ice 3
DUEL Dioxane	"Everyone remember round one? Yeah, so do they, for sure!" (LS/JB) 2-0 Rena

DUEL Dioxane	Ring Ice 4
DUEL Dioxane	"Blue is faking it again. I don't know women who fake it as much as Blue is! And Rena is chopping away. But there's nothing happening again." (FeJK/CH) 2-0 Rena

DUEL Dioxane	Ring Ice 5
DUEL Dioxane	"No matter the snap kicking decsions Blue makes, it ain't getting into hit Rena cause she ain't there." (SnK/FaDO) 3-0 Rena

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Ice 6
DUEL Dioxane	"What do you get when two completely different people, do two completely similar jumps, and kick out in completely similar ways? You get similarily nothing!" (JK/JK) 3-0 Rena

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Ice 7
DUEL Dioxane	"Blue gets on the board now by getting out of the way of the incoming freight train of a fist from Rena!" (FaDO/JB) 3-1 Rena

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Ice 8
DUEL Dioxane	"Much like how Blue had a big lead in the first one before Rena started a comeback, The same thing is happening here. Rena's kick is no match for the assault of the fist from Blue!" (JB/JK) 3-2 Rena

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Ice 9
DUEL Dioxane	"Blue ties this match up by jumping way way over the low swinging Rena!" (FaLP/LS) 3 up

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Ice 10
DUEL Dioxane	"Blue sneaks the lead by again faking out Rena by not grabbing at her. Seems those sexual harassment videos have paid off! Rena commits to her defense, much to her chagrin." (FeFL/FaDU) 4-3 Blue

DUEL Dioxane	Ring of Ice 11
DUEL Dioxane	"To make a long story short, Blue uses the running man technique made famous my Mr. M.C.Hammer and avoids the unstoppable force of the punch from Rena. If you can't stop it, move. He does and picks up the defense!" (FaDO/JB) 5-3 Blue

DUEL Dioxane	"Congratulations on your defense, Blue, and good try Rena!"

Return to “The Outback”