Rings of Honor

Rings of Honor
Calendar   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups
  Register   Log in
Challenge for MoonBeryl Part Two

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rings of Honor Forum Index -> The Outback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saieniel
Adventurer
Adventurer

Forger, Astrologer
948 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:34 am    Post subject: Challenge for MoonBeryl Part Two Reply with quote

By virtue of the opal holder waiving her grace, I wish to once more try my hand at obtaining the yellow rock. This time I shall not fail.

Saieniel of House DĂșeth
Dawnblade
The Highborne
Adventurer
Adventurer

103 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May the Goddess grant you victory, my Moon and Stars.
DUEL Kal
RoH Official
RoH Official

RoH Official, Locksmith
10,608 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue
Adventurer
Adventurer

26 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came close to responding to this challenge before I remembered Hope beat me pretty solidly for the opal already. I must have challenge PTSD..

Anyway! I missed the last match but I hear it was a real show. Good luck, you two. Maybe I'll get free time away from my three jobs and come watch this time.
Queen
Beast Mode
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

6,085 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy I was almost worthy of your fists?!
Saieniel
Adventurer
Adventurer

Forger, Astrologer
948 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight. 9:30 by the Eastern clock.
DUEL Awkward
RoH Official
RoH Official

RoH Official

1,831 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I was there tonight and called Moonberyl Part Deux! Here's how it all went down:

Mellow Yellow 1: THROAT PUNCHES! I love you guys. You're the best. ♥ (CH/CH, 1 All)
Mellow Yellow 2: Hope tries to fake out with a follow up ...not punch, while Sai misses to connect her kick. Next round! (FEJB/SN, 1 All)
Mellow Yellow 3: More kicks! Hope's has a spin to it, but Sai's has height and connects for the point. (SP/JK, 2 - 1 Sai)
Mellow Yellow 4: Hope is ducking out to avoid an attack, but Sai's legs are all warmed up and she catches her in the sweep! (FDU/LS, 3 - 1 Sai)
Mellow Yellow 5: Sai tries to get flashy, but Hope knows how this works. THROAT PUNCH! Woooo! Point for Hope! (CH/FaSP, 3 - 2 Sai)
Mellow Yellow 6: Sai ducks down, but that's a prime location to receive Hope's kick and we're tied up! (SN/FDU, 3 All)
Mellow Yellow 7: Sai kicks her way into match point now! I think Lacey would like this fight. She likes kicks. (UC/SN, 4 - 3 Sai)
Mellow Yellow 8: Hope isn't pulling punches now and we're at SUDDEN DEATH!! (JB/FUC, 4 All)
Mellow Yellow 9: Hope sets up for a good block after all of Sai's kicks. Problem is that Sai closes this match with her fist though! (FLB/JB, 5 - 4 Sai)

Feather Touch 1: Hope wants a hug, Sai wants to sweep Hope off her feet instead! (FL/LS, 1 Sai)
Feather Touch 2: Hope sets up a block, but it creates a handle for Sai's flip and another point! (FAB/FL, 2 Sai)
Feather Touch 3: Hope goes low and wants to do some cleaning, but Sai has her fist ready for another point. (LS/JB, 3 Sai)
Feather Touch 4: Hope leaps up and out of reach of Sai and is on the board now! (FaLP/FL, 3 - 1 Sai)
Feather Touch 5: Hope tries for another sweep while Sai rethinks her jab so no score for anyone. (LS/FeJB, 3 - 1 Sai)
Feather Touch 6: Sai dances right into that hook from Hope! (HK/FDO, 3 - 2 Sai)
Feather Touch 7: Hope has a snappy kick there, but Sai is using her fist to hit match point! (SN/JB, 4 - 2 Sai)
Feather Touch 8: Sai ducks right into Hope's sweep! (LS/FDU, 4 - 3 Sai)
Feather Touch 9: Hope doesn't commit and no one scores this round! (FeJB/LS, 4 - 3 Sai)
Feather Touch 10: Sai closes this match out with an epic fake out as Hope tries to get away. We've got a new holder of Moonberyl folks! (FDO/FeUC, 5 - 3 Sai)

Hope didn't make it easy, but Sai managed to take care of things in two back to back matches!

Congrats again on your wins Sai! And well reigned Hope!

Till next time folks! Grace out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rings of Honor Forum Index -> The Outback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: