OOC: Weekly Scheduling

The Second Best Dueling Event of the Year!
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

OOC: Weekly Scheduling

Post by Kalamere »

Week 1 matchups are now available on the dashboard and can be seen here:
http://duelingzone.org/hydra/results.php?week=1

A few notes in regard to scheduling and this sort of thing.

There is no league wide email to announce the matchups, so please check the Dashboard on Mondays. I've attempted that with IFL in the past, but have so many spam filter issues that it didn't seem worthwhile for Hydra. Matchups become available as of 00:01 on Monday morning and can be found by going to Schedule & Scores and clicking the Details link next to a specific match, or just click the Week # title to see all the matchups for a given week.

To get your opponents contact information, go to their team page. Towards the top there is a card for each person on the team that contains a link to their RoH profile, their email and their AIM address if they entered one. Please note that email address links only show up if you are logged into the site. If you don't want to log in or for some reason cannot, then you can click over to the RoH profile and sentd a PM.

There's no calendar on the page to make your match times public, though if there is demand for such a feature I should be able to add it without too much effort.

As always .. if you see errors or have suggestions for the site, please let me know.

~Kal
Sylus Kurgen
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Sylus Kurgen »

I am aware there isn't an, as of yet, officially posted method to how opponents are contacted. My personal preference is via e-mail (CC to me at SylusKurgen@aol.com) and in the Hydra folder, which I'll be making a thread shortly. Not everyone checks their PMs daily, nor weekly.
~Wanderer of Redemption's Road~

Return to “The Hydra's Den”